Chapter 4

So me and chrissy went to Holly's house and talked to their parents. I didn't know where to start so chrissy did. "So...uhm, yesterday we were planning going to the old villa in the forest...and, we entered the house looked around and...then we played a game. You know what an ouija board is right? So w-" She got interrupted. "Wait you did what?" Holly's dad asked. I just kept talking for chrissy. "So we played that game and suddenly everything started to get strange. We heard something running around us and after a few minutes jolly just went off. Today we decided to go looking for her, so we went in that forest again but couldn't find her... then we went in the house and there was no sign either until we found a door that led into a cellar. We...we found her, but she wasn't herse-" now her mother interrupted me. "Okay that too much Tessa!" She said. "W-What? No, no please believe me! I'm telling the truth!" I said and started crying. "NO! There is no haunted house and I don't know what joke you're telling me but it's not funny! I never thought you would be so rude!" She said. "Bu-ut...." I didn't know what to say. "Okay please just get out. Just go!" The father said. I nodded and we left the house. Why would they think we're telling some joke? I mean she was our friend... "so, what are we gonna do now?" Chrissy asked. "I - have no fucking idea chrissy really I just-... I mean what the hell is this?!" I said. I couldn't hold my emotions back. "Holly is dead! Why the hell is she-. How? I mean, this, this can't be real we were just playing...some...game... and now she's, I don't know possessed or, or dead and something's controlling her body or.... I - I can't explain this to myself I don't know what to do, I don't know how to control my goddamn emotions and my psyche so I can be there for, for you and for Daniel and..." I started crying. "And I wish I knew a damn way to stop this because I don't want you to end like this or anyone else..." I said. Chrissy hugged me. "I know...but we have to keep going Tessa. We have to...and we have to stay strong so we can, so we can find a way to stop this because - because that's what Holly would want." She said. I nodded and hugged her. She's so strong...

~~~~

We were walking back to the others and told them what happened. "Michael is there really no way to stop this?" Chrissy asked. "I don't know..." he said and kept looking on the ground. "Hey Tessa, you said that you're very interested in this kind of stuff. Do you think you could find something? Something that could help us?" Chad asked. "Yeah, I could try." I said. "Chrissy I need your laptop! I'm gonna text you guys if I find something. But first go home, we don't need any more to get lost." I said. We went to chrissy and looked for informations. There must be something...

After 10 minutes I finally found something. "Chrissy get your phone!" I said. "Open the group chat we need to text them" I said.

_________________________________________________

(Chrissy)
Guys we found informations

(Luke)
What??

(Chrissy)
She said that Rachel had a sister. She's in the psychiatry since the whole Family got killed.

(Chad)
Wait! The whole Family? I thought
It was just the kids and the father?

(Chrissy)
Well it was only her and her sister so
they lived together. But they don't know
why she didn't kill her.

(Michael)
We could go there.

(Luke)
Bro is she still alive??? I mean that murder
was in 1956.

(Chrissy)
She's only 60 now. Michael is right.
Maybe she knows how to stop this.

(Michael)
Okay, Daniel are u there?

(Chad)
Maybe he's asleep or something?

(Michael)
No he told me he wanted to look
for informations too. And see he's
online the whole time. What if she
got him?

(Tessa)
Don't panick I bet he's okay! Maybe he's
reading right now.

(Michael)
Yeah, thats what you said about Holly
and where is she now? I'm gonna call him.

>>>6 minutes later<<<

(Michael)
GUYS! I called him and he picked up but...but it wasn't him on the phone...

(Luke)
What do you mean?

(Michael)
First there was silence, but after a view seconds I heard someone breathing. A woman...

(Tessa)
No please no!

(Chrissy)
We need to go. We'll meet at the psychiatry!
_________________________________________________

When we finally got to the psychiatry we met the others in front of it. We went inside and asked for a Jennie Lee. They brought us the her and said we have only 10 minutes to talk to her.
It was so dark in there. We got to her room and she was sitting there humming a song. "Jennie Lee?" I asked. "We're here to ask you, to ask you something about you sister Rachel.." I said. She got quiet. "What to you want to hear." She asked. She was scared. "Me and my friends we were making a ritual infront of the house. We even went inside, but now two of our friends are dead and we don't know what to do. We don't know any way to stop this." Chrissy said. "THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THIS!" She screamed. "Your friends are gonna die. Only one of you will survive this. So that you can live with the pain. That's what she did with me." She laughed. She started laughing so hard it was so creepy. "YOURE GONNA DIE!" She laughed again. I was terrified. "Come on we go" I said. No this can't be true. We're not gonna die we can't. Not like this. "We're gonna die..." chrissy said. I hugged her. "We won't! She a psychopath, obviously she's saying that. I'm gonna search for a way but don't worry. We'll survive this!" I said. I started crying. I hope she wasn't telling the truth...