Chapter 3

I was waiting for the others in front of the forest. It was so scary! You couldn't see anything. Even if the sun was shining, the forest was dark. Finally my friends arrived. "You've got flashlights?" Luke asked. "You think we'll find her?" Chrissy asked. I just looked at her. I guess none of us had an answer for that question. I gave everyone a flashlight and then made a sign that we'll start looking. "Oh, don't make much noise alright?" I said and kept walking.

After 30 minutes there was still no sign of Holly being here. "Should we split up?" Daniel asked. "Maybe? I mean we're six. We could split up in groups, means two or three people." Chad said. "I'd feel more comfortable when we're three people. Otherwise it's too risky." I said. They agreed and we chose the groups. "Okay chrissy, Michael and Luke go in that direction. The rest comes with me." I said.

~~~~~

"I don't know Tessa, I don't think she's out here." Daniel said. "Yeah that makes two of us. But even if she's not, it was worth looking." "Wait, you wanna tell me you want to risk your life, the lives of our friends to look for someone knowing she's probably dead?!" He yelled at me. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Holly's our friend too! YOU wanna tell ME you don't care about her anymore?"
"Of course I do!" He said. "Then what is your problem?!" Daniel didn't say a word to me he just turned around and kept walking. I looked to Chad, who was also confused. I was speechless. What did that mean? He really wants to give up on a friend because he thinks she's dead without knowing it? "I guess i know why he acted like that..." Chad said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "You know, he's always talking about her when we are together. I guess he loves her, and is probably just scared of what we could find when we find her. Except that, I bet he wants to face it now and is trying not to get his hopes up so that it won't be so difficult afterwards." Chad said. I just nodded. Yeah I can understand Daniel, but he can't talk to me like that, and he can't talk about Holly like that.

>>>Time Skip<<<

We were walking for an hour now and decided to go back. Daniel was five meters away from us and me and Chad were talking a bit. "So, I guess you like this creepy shit. You know this stuff with ghost's, demons, paranormal things you know." He asked. "Yeah I do. I mean, this is too much right now, but yeah. The thing is, I am a very curious person so... I need to know like everything." I laughed. "You know, this might be a bad moment but, If you don't mind, I would like to get to know you better. You-ou know a-after this." Chad said. I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded. I mean, he's cute, but I don't know what to think about that...

When we finally met the other, we thought it would be an idea to look in that house if she's there. So we went to that house and I actually didn't want to go in there, but I had to. For Holly. I first couldn't move by looking at this house but I felt how Chad took my hand and we went together in this house. I felt so cold again that I clung to Chad's arm.

We entered every room, but there was no sign of Holly being here. "GUY'S LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" Daniel screamed. He opened a door that led into a cellar. "I won't go in there." Chrissy said. "But we can't leave you alone and we have to go there." Michael said. I let go off Chad and went to chrissy to take her hand. We went in the cellar and I started shivering. It was dark and cold. We couldn't see anything at first but we heard something. "It came from there." Daniel said and pointed into the dark. Michael slowly turned the flashlight in the direction where the noise came from. I couldn't move. It was Holly standing right in front of us. She looked down so we couldn't see her face. "Holly?" Luke asked. She didn't move. "Holly are you okay? Please look at me..." Luke said and came nearer to her. "Luke...!" I said. Suddenly she looked at him. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Her eyes were all black und she was smiling. But not that kind of smile it was, it was just terrifying. She had wounds all over her body, and her clothes were dirty. That's not her. Not anymore. "Run! Run get the hell out of here!" Michael said. Daniel pulled Luke by his shirt and ran to the stairs. Holly crawled after us, but we closed the door. "Go Go Go!" Daniel said and led us out off the forest. "Oh my God...." chrissy started crying. "She's dead...." she said. I was speechless. My eyes just started watering. "I'm sorry guys...it's my fault. I knew the risk..." Michael said. "It's not. You didn't know this whole thing was real. None of us did." I said. "We have to end this!" Daniel said. "And how? You know the story! If you only take a step into this house, she'll haunt you until you're dead!" Chrissy said. "Should we tell her parents?" I asked. They just looked at me without saying a word. "I-I mean we know that she isn't alive, so why shouldn't we tell them?" I said. "She's right. Looking for a dead body is useless. And it would be unfair for her parents..." Daniel said. "And what are we gonna tell them? That we played some game and after that she got lost?" Luke said. "Yeah. I mean, do we have a choice? I'm gonna talk to them." I said. "I want to come with you..." chrissy said. I nodded and took her hand again.