part 5

Hello guys enjoy the chepter sorry for late update. Don't forget to vote...

Two weeks had passed and you never told anyone about the Yejoon incident. Today, colleagues are going on a trip which Mr. CEO arranged. You pack your stuff, and Zowa helps you. Then you leave for the office. After half an hour, you reach the office, and a big bus is standing outside the office entrance. Time skip. After Minhyuk asks if everyone is ready, he says, 'Okay, let's start our wonderful trip, guys.' The bus starts. You look everywhere but don't find Mr. CEO, so you feel a little sad. While thinking about Mr. CEO, you remember his look and why he's not coming here. Then you recall the incident when Yejoon said something to you, but someone interrupts your thoughts. Minhyuk says, 'Hey, where are you? Hmm, what are you thinking?' You're asked if you're thinking about the CEO, and you sigh, wanting to ignore it. You respond, 'No, I am not thinking about him.' Just then, he asks, 'Okay, how is she? Why didn't you take her with you?' You ask, 'Who's she?' Minhyuk clarifies, 'Zowa.' You exclaim, 'Oh, why are you asking about her? Are you interested in her or what?' He responds, 'No, no  He felt weird, then he said, 'I am just asking.' Well, she is actually not home; she is going somewhere. Then he said, 'okay.' After the deep beep sound of the bus, Minhyuk said, 'Guys, the hotel is here, so everyone check your stuff, and I'll give you the card where your room number is mentioned.' After some time had passed, you checked your things and looked at the beautiful gallery. It's an amazing view of nature. You enjoy the view, then you hear the sound of a car. It's the car you saw before; it's the CEO's car. Then you notice the CEO is not in his suit today; he's in casual dress - long pants and a simple but elegant white t-shirt, which looks amazing on him. The glasses he wears are also perfect on him, and he suddenly looks at you, his cold gaze never leaving his face. You try to act normal as usual, but you can't. Then he also enters. You see the CEO is also here, so your happiness doubles. You can't hide your smile. You don't know why, but around his presence, you feel hot, shy, a little scared, or desperate about something.

The dinner time has come. Everyone is there, Mr. CEO is also here. You continuously look at his elegant features, but when he saw you, you look the other way and feel embarrassed about it. You can't help yourself from looking at him. Everyone started drinking after dinner. Minhyuk gives you a glass of whiskey because he made you lose the game, so you have to drink that. Now you are a little drunk and you receive a call from Kihyun. He says, 'Y/N, I missed you, please.' You haven't seen him for a few weeks. You tell Kihyun that you are not at home; you're on an office trip. He asks why you didn't tell him. 'Where is it?' he asks, but the call gets cut because you forgot to charge your phone. You sit there alone, and suddenly you hear steps behind you; someone is coming. You get afraid and attack him, but you are drunk and lose your balance, then trip over a leg and fall on him. When he tries to handle your balance, you look into his eyes and want to say something, but deep within them, his eyes have a hypnotic effect. You say, 'Sajangnim, your eyes make me weak.

Then he coughs and you finally come to your senses, stand up, and hold yourself. Miss Y/N, why are you drunk like this? He said, 'You're not drinking that much, understand." Then you fell asleep, and he's looking at your face features, how you're looking right now. He sighs, then he holds you and takes you to your room. He sees your nose bleeding, asks Y/N, 'Are you alright?' Then he finds the medicine box and gives you his handkerchief. You grab his hand, take that. He asks again, 'Something wrong?' and Y/N says, 'Mr. CEO, I don't know why I am looking at you. I feel weak around you; your presence makes me feel something weird. I don't know why.' He just looks at you with his eyes, and it's not cold like always; it's soft right now. He's just looking at your lips, then you suddenly kiss him back on his lips. You step back, hiding your face because of embarrassment, and he takes a few seconds pause. Then he lightly grabs your neck and gives you the needy, tasteful kiss; his lips attach to yours. He keeps sucking on your bottom lip.

His kiss is getting harder every second or moment and feels so good. You loved his pace as he just steps on to the next level, but suddenly he stops and backs off. He looks at you, then he leaves. You still don't understand what happened, why he stopped and backed off. Then you collapse there. In the morning, you have a really bad headache. You don't remember anything. You start your morning routine, and now you are ready, but your headache is still bothering you. You say you didn't drink that much and you go to join the other employees. You want to see Minhyuk as he sits there drinking coffee. He asks, 'Y/N, do you want to drink coffee?' You say yes, and you both drink coffee. Minhyuk asks where you were last night. You answer, 'I was in my room.' He looks at you suspiciously, then says, 'Okay, forget it.' You ask, 'Why? Did I miss something? Did something happen yesterday?

He smirked at you. Y/N, please tell me what happened yesterday. He laughed a little, then he said, 'Yesterday, you were really drunk. I just saw the CEO take you in his arms and take you to your room.' I saw... your face got pale. You think about what happened, you try hard to find out what happened. But you don't remember anything. Then you saw Mr. CEO and look at him confusingly, asking, 'What did I do last night?' Then you...

Flashback of the night:

You remember tripping towards him, he scolding you for drinking too much. You get shocked and try not to see his face. You hide behind Minhyuk. Mr. CEO sees your reaction towards him, he feels weird and ignores you as if nothing happened.

Time skip:

In the evening, everyone is sitting by the bonfire and enjoying the time. You are grilling meat when the CEO comes there and offers help. You say, 'No, no, no, sir.' In response, he looks at you strangely and asks, 'Why are you in such a hurry?' You look at his face and then continue doing your work.

He was looking at your cute reaction. He thought you were getting uncomfortable, so he left and sat on the chair alongside the tent. He took a seat there and looked at you without saying anything. He just looked at you while you were grilling meat. Your phone rang, and you saw it was Kihyun. You were shocked when you saw the message: Kihyun: Y/N, please come outside. First, you were shocked - what was he doing here? You couldn't understand what had happened to him or what mattered so much to him. If he came all this way, you thought you should go there. You saw him standing outside, still waiting for you, so you went to him. He saw you and ran to you, saying 'Y/N, I really miss you. Why aren't you talking to me? Where are you? Why haven't you contacted me?' His eyes filled with tears, and you couldn't understand. You asked him what happened to him, if something serious had occurred, if everything was alright. Then he said, 'My girlfriend is cheating on me.' You were shocked at him and said, 'Oh God, Kihyun, are you alright?

Don't be sad, please.

Don't get sad. Please give him a gentle hug and say to him, 'I understand what you are going through.' Offer him coffee, and as he drinks, both of you talk with him. But suddenly, he gets emotional again and looks at your face. You can't understand his next move, and he suddenly kisses you. You are frozen in your place and can't understand what happened. Suddenly, you remember the flashback when Mr. CEO kissed you, so you kiss him back. But as your eyes open, you see that it's not the CEO who kissed you. Right now, you step back and push him harder, making him fall harder.

CEO POV:

Mr. CEO follows you as you go out late at night. He sees the guy talking with you and hugging you. His face changes color when he sees the guy kiss you. His angry face starts to soften when he recognizes the familiar boy as Mr. CEO's sister's fiancé. He thought you felt the same for him as a mistake from the last night, but now he sees you with another man. This makes him more angry,  what he witnessed of and it's makes him angrier.

...but now he got angry for what he seen. And
Ready to leave before morning..