part 9

While you went home with him, you were
thinking about Kihyun. Why did he hide his real identity from you? You can't understand how much you think about it. Then after a minute, you are in front of his house. You have reached your destination. Then he opens the door without even asking you to come out, but you still get out of the car and enter his big mansion Changkyun gets a call from his business trip.

He is on the call, and you don't bother him. You go to change into a comfortable night dress. You think it's better since you feel your stomach making weird sounds because you are reallyhungry. So you go to the kitchen and makeramen for yourself. When it's done, you starteating; the taste and aroma of the ramen reallymake you feel less bad about what happened to you.

It's really tasty. You take a bite again and again.
When you're done and going to your room,he sees you entering the room but doesn't say anything. He doesn't talk to you. You're not the type of person who keeps quiet for long, but in front of him, you think it's better to keep yourmouth shut. He is silent now; if he opens his mouth again, he will only speak bitter things Hopefully, he stays quiet. But you can't hold back, so you ask him where he's going to sleep.

He says, 'I am sleeping on the bed.' You point to the side of his sofa, asking why you should sleep on the sofa. He responds, 'No, my back is in pain; I can't sleep there. And what about mine?' Then he says, 'Okay, sleep here if you want.' The smirk he gives you flatters you, and you say,
'No, I'm fine here.' You take pillows and blankets and make your way to the near sofa, thinking it's better if you sleep there. He sees you but doesn't stop you, as sharing a bed with y/n isn't something that interests him in this situation.

Next morning, you wake up and see him taking a shower. As you get up, you realize you are also going to be late for the office. He gets out of the bathroom with wet hair, water dripping from his hair. You notice he looks hot, and when the Mr. CEO takes a glance at you, you look away, avoiding eye contact. You try to ignore him. Then, you say 'oof, I am going to be late' and head to the bathroom. You close the door, take a long breath feeling relaxed, but his hot image keeps coming to your mind. He covers himself with a towel hanging from his shoulder, but also you see his fine body features making you blush. After showering, you realize your clothes are in the room, so you wrap a towel around yourself to go get them. You open the door to check if he is still in the room, and unfortunately, he is

You are trying to see if he is still in the room or not, so you open the door and try to see if he is here. What bad luck you have. He is still here; the sweet smell you feel is the cologne he put on himself. Then he gets out of his room.

You see that through the bathroom door he left. It's your chance; you got out of the bathroom and go towards the wardrobe for your clothes. You open the door, take your clothes, but suddenly at the same time, the room door opens and someone enters. You see it's your husband or sajangnim. You just turn back, and he is standing at the door, seeing you in a towel. It's really embarrassing; you feel so flustered. You won't think anything right now. You just take your clothes and run to the bathroom without saying any words. You change clothes with a towel and curse yourself in your head, how can you not remember to take clothes with you? Mr. CEO took his phone and left in the hallway.

Mr. CEO took his phone and left. In the
hallway You both ate breakfast with family members. Then Mr. CEO's sister said, 'Are you okay? I mean you looked at her, then choked on the water and started coughing.' Mr. CEO was looking at you weirdly. Jung Sol asked, 'Are you alright?' Then
Mr. CEO passed the glass of water. He said, 'Sol noona, pay attention to your breakfast, please. Sol just gave a small smile. Then Jung Sol said, 'Mom is not here, I feel a little alone.' Mr. CEO said, 'Noona, I am here. Don't worry about it.' Time skips. You are at the office; everyone greets you, including Mr. CEO. You feel a little awkward because they are used to seeing you as his colleague and now you are also the boss of them. Mr. CEO said, 'The meeting is starting in five minutes. Is everything ready?' Then he
is in the meeting room, and you are also there giving a presentation. You are really good at your work; no one can complain.

Mr. CEO's point of view: He keeps looking at you as you give the presentation.

You are really confident. While you are giving a presentation, but Mr. CEO remembers other things; recently he saw you with a towel and it keeps coming to his mind. He is trying to ignore it, but can't over it ,he is getting frustrated because he has already made up his mind that you are the wrong girl. He ever seen.

End of POV.

Then Mr. CEO said, "Stop it there I don't think the presentation is good enough
for this deal. He said Y/n, make another presentation right away. The meeting is over today," and he left. Everyone in the meeting room became suspicious wondering what happened to Mr. CEO and why he reacted like that. One by one everyone left, including you. You felt sad because you didn't know what was wrong with your
work. Minhyuk appeared in front of you and asked what happened at the meeting. You said, "Sajangnim didn't like my work." He said, "I'll do it again. I'm going to make some changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' After one week, you got a call from Kihyun, he said, "I want to meet you." Your husband, Im Changkyun, is in Japan for a business meeting. So you asked where to meet, and he sent you the location. You are going to meet him.

Yejoon wakes up
in the morning, she is really shocked when she realizes she is not at home. She says, 'Where am I? The hangover pain she has.' Joohoen comes to the room and says, 'Yejoon, are you awaken come take a coffee.' Then she puts on her clothes goes outside. They start talking. Still she can't find how to start the topic of last night the She says, 'forgot what happened between us. I am not in the right state of mind. It's wrong. Can you understand? Please??

Joohoen says, 'It's okay, I understand.' He really gets offended by what she said but doesn't talk.about it. Then she is ready to leave. But she remembers and says, 'I am not going to lose this easily. I will make y/n regret what she did. Because of her, I am here alone.' Then she starts stalking her. Here, y/n is going to meet him because she wants to know why he is hiding the truth. You go there and arrive after half an hour.
Yejoon's car is also outside his home, so it is easy for her to follow you. You and Kihyun meet at the.cafe. He is sitting there, and you go towards him. Both of you start talking.

Then you asked him why he lied to you, sayingyou are single. However, you are already engaged to Sajangnim's sister. He said, 'I don't want to marry her,' trying to manipulate the situation through his lies. He explained that Changkyun's sister met him one day at the function party and they became good friends, but she wants to marry him, and he's not ready. Changkyun pressured him into it. Of I don't married her he make worse and make me jobless or ruined me ,He mentioned that you(also remember) kihyun said even I am also his good friend but he still didn't spared me. He blackmailed me.

You trying to understand him because he also made you feel compelled. You had no other choice but to marry him. He assured you that he'd do whatever it takes if you wanted something, so please don't be swayed by him. As you both talked, he held your hand to make you believe him, and then he hugged you. Yejoon recorded this moment and was very happy because the next step is to send it to Mr. CEO.
What happened next is really interesting for you. I make you regret it, just wait and watch,' he told you. After the hug, you pulled away and said, 'Let me think about it. Then I will decide if it's really true. You are shocked and also confused what is truth. It's seems like big blunder so you said that.

He is going to be pissed off because she still
does not fully believe him. He said, 'Okay, I will think about it. I'll take time. Please believe me I'm not lying,' he said. You left him there and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happened if Mr. Ceo know about it guys wait for next update. I make it I am trying I am working with it
Thank you for come to my page and see the story.