part -10

Note : warning here some discussion are dominating and sensitive. Forceing some one ,action, rude behaviour Or Argument. Driveing under influence.

Thanks for coming my page let's enjoy the chepter. And if you like so vote for .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two days, Changkyun also came back home. He checked his messages, but suddenly got a call from Yejoon. He picked up; she said, "I mailed you something important. Go check." Do you really believe she is good for you? Then she hung up. He was in his office and received the mail from Yejoon. He saw you were with him. It's Kihyun. It really made him very angry. He called Y/N and asked, "Where are you right now?" You said you are at home. He said, "Wait, I am coming there." You couldn't understand why he was coming home so early. You just enjoyed the snack. Then, he arrived in ten minutes and entered the house. You knew he was coming home, but you didn't care. He asked Y/N, "Where were you today behind my back? Can you tell me where you were?" You  get off the chair and still standing there and confused. Then you said"I just met with my one of friend." He asked, "Friend or someone special?" You can't understand what happened so you tried to convince him it's not what he seemed, but he never wanted to listen to your excuse. You just froze on the spot, not knowing what to tell him, So he's going to calm down a little. Where are you today? He told *changkyun, whose expression remained neutral for a moment, but underneath, there was a hint of jealousy and maybe even envy at how close you and Ki are. However, he quickly tried to hide it and instead focused on his anger and said, 'Now tell me where you are today.' You're really scared of his anger. I just met him at his place; he wants me to meet him. What? Are you going to meet him alone? Are you crazy? I made it clear on the first day when you signed the contract that you shouldn't meet any man except me.' He grabbed your shoulder. Your eyes showed how helpless you are, but his anger made him blind in this situation. He threw you away. Then suddenly, his phone popped up; he checked it. What makes it worse for you now? It's terrible, right?

The article about the CEO's wife in the news, with headlines 'Is she?' The big exposed famous I'm Changkyun's wife with the unknown man in a new clip, only showing Y/N's face there. His anger is going through the roof.

The anger is reaching its peak, and he throws his phone on the floor, breaking it badly. Is she cheating on him? She is a really bad girl. Why did he marry this kind of woman when he already knew? Does he already know? The reputation he built in past years through his hard work is going to be ruined because of your stupid careless behavior. He throws his phone on the floor, breaking it badly, then moves towards you. You really want to get out of this situation; you don't want to face him. He stares at you, his death glare making you more afraid of him. *Grins widely, seeing her take a step back out of fear* You’re just going to keep backing away *Walks faster, slowly getting closer and closer until she’s backed into the wall. He pins her against the wall again and holds her wrists above her head. He told her in his rude tone, 'Why are you always clueless? How many times have I told you not to meet with him? Now you are pretending to play the victim card.' He smirked, 'It's not working on me.

How much money do you need? His voice comes with a second wave of anger. You look at him with frustration. Your expression right now is a mix of anger and sadness. Then he said your hunger for attention made you like this because I didn't give you any, so you came at him. But what he his next step doing is not what you expected from him. Let me teach you a lesson then.

He comes towards you, getting close to your face, looking at your lips, bringing his face closer, pressing himself against you. He grins and moves closer, saying in a seductive voice, 'What's with that angry look? Isn't it much better this way?' and moves even closer, leaving no space between the two of you. You said, 'You can't do this to me.' He said, 'Why not? After all, I am your husband. I can do this to you whenever I want.' You feel your heart could pop out at any moment because there's no gap between both of you. His eyes are a little bit softer for a few moments. Then he bites her bottom lip, 'You know it'll feel so much better if you don't resist,' leans in, and it's not as though that kind of kiss which lovers do.

It's not like that he kisses her. He keeps his aggressive pace on the lips. Then he starts kissing her forcefully. You feel surprised but seem moreover shocked by his sudden action. You don't know what happened here, but what he is doing right now is forced upon you. You don't like it. He is doing that right now. His hand grip around you is tight at first, but now it's a little loose. You push him off, and the sound of a slap echoes in the room. Yes, you give him a hard slap. First, he stops, stands there still.

Then, you say, 'What do you think you are? Am I an animal or something? I don't tolerate this kind of behavior around me.' Yes, I agree I made mistakes. I met with him, but we didn't do anything.you don't have right to treat me like this , You didn't listen to me even once and attacked me. You are rich, but you don't know how to treat girls. You are really the worst, a bad man. Kihyun is better than you. Don't touch me again. I don't know what I did to you.' Then you try to leave the room. He grabs your wrist. 'How dare you disobey me,' hedisobey me here don't you remember who am I ??
Your giving warning to him and comparing him to kihyun. He chuckled cleverly said You are really love him this much. Even you are married to me but still have feelings for him. What a two timer you are !!!
Then you said what you said love to him.

Are you really made up the story in your mind. Let me clear you I am not love him.

He gave you evil smirked wow you are good at keeping lie you are good at but it's not working on me I am not fooled by you. I won't believe you.  Then you said I ever  told you I am love him or anything else.

Then you told him. I am not lying here.
You trying to defend your side and told him. The person I loved ever it's.... ??You stopped saying and looking at him.

You won't respond him tell me who is he you said it's you and I regret it's you you tears build in your eyes your cheeks wet by tears. He scoffed then he ignored you because what he see its not left in his mind. He thought you are sticking to kihyun for money. Because he believes what he saw.

He see in your eyes he felt it's softer but  it's keep reminds him. The pic of both of you. Then he again ignored you. And said get ready for press he keep. I have an idea for what mess you created. Come outside I am waiting you in parking area.

After Few minutes
You  hear the sound of car horn then you going towards the parking lot. where he is waiting for you. You enter  in the car and took passanger seat and close the door.

Then he starting the car then said take a seatbelt you put on. Then car started and he keep speeding up and you feel so terrifyied by his action please sajangnim slow down you said , but he never listen to you. And the speed of car going higher.  You said please slow it down.

His face full of his anger and he didn't listen to you even once.he drive under influence. Your heart beat keep getting faster again and again. It's really make you scared anyone and you are really weak at this time. What you felt.

The car stopped in his office right there.
Your heart beat didn't stop it's still  beating fast .He said come here you take steps towards him but your legs now keep shaking.

He was looking at you while you were walking. He said, 'Are you alright?' You looked at his face in a confused way, wondering why he suddenly seemed concerned about you. Then you saw the reporter taking pictures, and you felt worse, thinking he was just playing a drama. You said, 'I am alright. You don't need to care about me. After all, it's fake. If the reporter were not here, you wouldn't care even once.' He said, 'You understand, so let's go then.'

Time skipped

He said, 'Hello, today I am here to talk about the photos and clips that which are going to viral.  Let me clear you,It's not real. Let me explain. It's not what is being shown. Actually, we are working on another good business deal, and my wife is going there to take care of that meeting.'

Reporter: 'So, is she really close to him?' Another reporter: 'Does your wife really have an affair with someone else?' He was still quiet, not knowing how to control his anger. Then you said, 'The deal is actually with one of our old friends. I think you are getting the answer. That's why I called you here to explain it all.' The reporter said, 'Sir, sir, is it not your sister's fiancé?

Mr. CEO said in his loud and clear voice, 'Me and Y/N are planning for a baby.' And I don't think we have time for these stupid questions, so leave us. And all situations were carefully and smoothly handled by him.

Next day, you are going with Mr. CEO somewhere. Is it really a honeymoon or something else? Wait for another update! 😊