You're a girl, and he walks in on you changing (Requested!)

Scott: "Hey I'm going to go get changed," you informed Scott whose attention was engrossed in the television. "Okay," he said, his eyes not leaving the screen. You rolled your eyes at his childlike behavior, as you were sure he didn't even acknowledge what you said. You walked down the hall to your bedroom, closing the door behind you. You stripped off your jeans, replacing them with a pair of sweatpants, as you took out a tank top. You remembered you wanted to go running later, and decided to just put on a sports bra now under your tank top. You took off your shirt, throwing it in the hamper in the corner of your room, following it with your bra. As you reached over to grab your sports bra, the door opened and you heard Scott's voice. "God that show was good, I was thinking-" He stopped completely as you quickly covered your chest with you arm before he could see anything. His hands flew up to his eyes as he stuttered out a million sorrys.
Stiles: "I'll be right back," you said, leaving Stiles on the couch as you ran upstairs. You and him were having a movie night, and you just couldn't have movie night without pajamas on. You walked into your room, closing the door and went to your dresser to get out a pair of shorts and a tank top. "Do you have popcorn?" You heard Stiles yell from downstairs as you laughed. "Yeah, hold on a second," you said back, stripping off your clothes, leaving you in your underwear. Just as you were pulling on your shorts, you heard the door wiggle open and Stiles head popped in. "Sorry I couldn't hear you, what did you s-"he stopped completely as his eyes widened at the sight of you. "Ah I'm so sorry!" He said quickly covering his eyes and practically slamming the door in his own face.
Derek: You were lounging around Derek's loft alone, when you got kind of hungry. Derek was off doing who knows what, and who knew when he was actually going to get home. You looked in the fridge to find some left over pasta, but as you were reaching to put it in the microwave, you slipped, earning you a very stained T-shirt. You groaned, stomping up the stairs and ripping the shirt completely off your body. While you were up here, you thought you might as well actually get dressed for the day, so you stripped off your pajama pants as well. While you were looking in Derek's dresser that contained some of your own clothes in it, you heard someone clear their throat from behind you. "Need any help?" Derek practically smirked.
Isaac: Your boyfriend Isaac had called you and came up with the brilliant idea of going to the beach. Seeing as it was the middle of summer, and frankly too hot to do anything else, you instantly agreed. He said he'd be over in a few minutes as you bounded up the stairs and into your bedroom to get changed. You took off your pajamas, wanting to replace them with this cute bathing suit you had just bought. Just as you were about to unclasp your bra, you heard a tap on your window. Shocked, you turned towards you second story window to see a wide grinning Isaac. "What the hell?!" You exclaimed as Isaac jumped in the window over to you. "Looking good (y/n)," he said smirking as his fingers trailed up your bare skin. Lets just say, you two ended up not going to the beach at all.