the news....

I arrived at the lab, all my employees were waiting for me with exitment glowing in there eyes, the curiosity inside me boiled and I quickly skuttled into the lab on all fours to assert my dominace, all the lady's were impressed and trying to to pass out due to my chizzled face and perfect hair, they were practically throwing themselves at me, another great day to be the Donald Trump, God I love my life. To my disappointment the new hire wasn't here, "oh well, guess I'll just have to call him into my office later" I mutter under my breath in Portuguese. The lead scientist walks up to me, I think to myself "you belong in a care home, your bald and we can see all the bones in your body" I look down at his croch to be gifted the sight of his steel hard erection pressing against his sweat pants. Through my experience it looked around 19 Inches. Impressive. But surprising for someone his age, I would have reconed it would of shrunk through his time of living, bit if it already had shrunk, just the thought of how big it might of originally been made my mouth drule. He lead me to his office and unlocked a secret passageway in the wall behind his desk, it presented a long corridor which could probbly reach Germany, but that was me exadurating, the lead scientist led me down the corridor and it felt like minutes till we reached the destination which was behind another locked door. He unlocked the door and there was a machine, not even my intellectual brain could figure out what it was. He told me it was a time machine. "What." I respond in a skeptical tone, I loved the way he smirked back at me before responding "you heard me sir, a time machine"
"Why?" I say almost cutting off his sentence "to go back in time and win your second term instead of loosing to that 88 year old Joe Biden" he responds snyly. I forgot the scientist was a litteral fossle and knew everything, he was probbly smarter than stephan hawking, but I can't belive I doubted him "GENIOUS" I exclaimed, I could hardly contain my enthusiasm, I begin doing some of the tic tok dances I was learning earlier to show my appreciation for his brilliant invention.