hes so dreamy

Now. Us two alone. My mind starts to race of all the things I want him to do to me and what I want to do to him, Hitler takes a step forwards. He looks me in my eyes before lifting up his strong muscular arms and cupping my face in his hands. This had to be love at first sight. He talks another step towards me and says In his sexy German accent "your blush compliments your orange skin so beautiful Donald...."
I could feel myself getting aroused, my face grew redder and redder, he started caressing my cheek with his thumb and I felt my heart stop, I couldn't take it anymore, it was to much, the passion towards him burned inside me "ADOLF I LOVE YOU" I cry with desperation in my eyes, I needed this, I needed him. Adolf leans in and kisses me, we make out passionately, our toungs sliding down each others throats, I'd love for somthing else to be sliding down his throat~
He grabs my wrists and pin them above my head and pushes me against the wall. I'd let him die whatever he want to me in that uniform, or no uniform (that's what I'd prefer).
We make out for a few minutes before he pulls away, I want more. I'm to scared to ask.
Adolf walks out of my cell. I whisper as he walks away "I love you....", he locks my cell and walks away. I lick my lips trying ti taste him again. I love him. With all my heart.
I curl up into a ball and shit myself. The exitment is to much to contain I'm just leaking out of every hole.

I love you Adolf.... *I fall asleep*