Chapter 7: A needed chat..., Hero vs hero!?, A Sacred Beast Appears

I just got out of the nurse's office and was checking my cards there is a dueling exam tomorrow.

Y/N: Alright. I have my fusions. My Masked Hero cards. Alright.

???: Y/N...

Y/N: Huh?

I've been hearing this call in my time at the nurses office, it was a voice I've never heard of and yet it was too alluring but all it did was call my name.

???: Y/N... Embrace my power.

This shocked me, what power what did it mean. I've heard that if you see someone die you could hear there voice even tho there not actually there, could this be: litch. Does he want me to join the phantoms?

???: You need my power to protect those you care for....

Shut up!

There was a silence one to formilier. I gained to hate this silence, within this silence everything irritated me, I could hear the sounds of every student, every teacher... everything

I could tell from the looks of others around me, I probably looked sick.

As my thoughts continue I saw Jaden and Syrus confronting Chumley.

Y/N: what's wrong?

Chumley: my dad's here...

Chumley's dad? Why would his dad be here.  And how did I not hear about it.

Jaden: and he's making Chumley leave! If he doesn't beat him in a dual.!

Y/N: really?

My words were uncaring, which initsef sounded foreign to me.

Syrus: he's with Dr. Banner.

Y/N: I'll go see what I can do.

I began walking to the Slifer dorm and into Dr. Banner "office", and I see who I assume to be Chumley's dad drinking hot sauce.

CD: back again? What's with the blue?

Dr.B: no this is Jaden's older twin brother.

I drowned out Chumley's dad voice and walked to Dr. Banner.

Y/N: Dr. Banner can... we talk.

From my words Dr. Banner changes his soft nature to a serious one, from the edge Chumley's dad also became serious.

Dr. B: of course, what is it?

Y/N: during the battle with Litch at the end he... turned to dust...

This shocked Dr. Banner but Chumley's dad looked confused and concerned.

I told Dr. Banner -and Chumley's dad- everything-not the voice- they both looked concerned.

Dr. B: Y/N I'm sorry you had to see that and I don't truly know what your going through but I'm here for you, your brother your friends.

Y/N: Thanks...

For nothing.

[Next day]

I was making a few minute changes.

Y/N: Alright everything seems to be in order.

???: Y/N...

It's back. I've figured it wasn't Litch who's haunting me.

???: Y/N... Embrace me.

No just shut up and leave me alone.

???: You must embrace my power. What if what happened to Litch happened to one of your friends? Or you? You need me.