xv. i'm not broken

fifteen; i'm not broken( august 2033 )

( august 2033 )

EVA HAD NEVER felt as angry as she did all those years ago, when she had lost her best friend, Hayden

EVA HAD NEVER felt as angry as she did all those years ago, when she had lost her best friend, Hayden. Nor had she ever reached the level of depression and broken that she was then. But the anger she feels now, is something so different, and so much more powerful that it can't even fall in the same category.

Ever since that dream, all she could feel was anger. After all these years, after all this time, the people she had been forced to call family had decided now to come back. Now to force their way back into her life, despite all of her efforts to protect herself from them - protect those she called family now, from them. How is that they broke through her cloaking spell? It was of a magic that the Mikaelsons, not even her precious sister, knew off. It was off an ancient kind, that she was able to wield, and yet - now she has to prepare herself to see them once again.

It was a cruel twist of fate that she never saw coming, something that she never allowed herself to think of. Her only saving grace was her Uncle Lijah's call, and constant updates that kept her from spiraling down that dark tunnel she never wanted to reach again. From his last message, they would be in New York in about a week.

Eva only hoped that she could keep them away from her daughters, she refused to allow them to poison her precious girls, the way they poisoned her.

HOPE MIKAELSON HAD never felt as happy as she does today - today will be the day that she sees her sister again. After so many years, and after so much grief, and death, Hope will finally close the chapter of that dark part of her life. She could hardly keep herself still in her seat, her energy sky high as she anxiously awaited from them to arrive.

The time felt to drag, but the closer the jet got to New York, the happier she felt. All she could think was that it was almost over, after today, she'll be able to have a relationship with her sister - and with her nieces. God, she can't help but feel astonishment that she had nieces. How excited she was to finally meet them. She wondered if they would be like Eva, so quiet and withdrawn, but also so curious with constant questions that no one had answers for. Or would they be outspoken, and loud? Would they be larger than life, or would they be something that no one could truly understand?

And Evangelina. Would she be happy to see them? Or would she be angry? Would their reunion be something of laughter and tears, or shouts and cruel words? It would it be filled with never ending hugs, or pushes? The idea scared Hope; would Evangelina hate her, or did her sister miss her as much as she missed her? It was something that plagued Hope since the beginning of this trip, and something that she refused to dwell on.

Surely, there's no reason to worry. Surely, Evangelina will have missed her family, as much as they missed her. There was no way she could hate them. After all, why would she? Hope knows that they hadn't been kind to her twin before, but that was before they had lost her. Before that note. Before Evangelina was so cruelly ripped away from them, before they knew how much it hurt to lose her.

It will be fine. Everything will be fine. Evangelina will be happy to see them, they will get to be a part of her life again, and they will never hurt the way they have for the past decade. Everything will be fine, and this will be just a cruel part of their life that they never have to think about again.

It will be okay.

It will be fine.

It has to be fine.

It just has to.

Hi guys! This is the beginning of the end!
I know the chapter is short, but I just wanted to get something out,
and set up the rest of this act. 
Also, updates should be more reliable, I have more free
time and more energy to write so yeah.
Also, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!