Sakonji Urokudaki part 1

The second episode begins with a crow flying over a farm filled with water. Tanjiro's voice is heard by the ponies.

Tanjiro: Pardon me, Sir. Would it be alright if I took that basket, as well as some straw and some bamboo?

Man: You're more than welcome to. For all the good it'll do to you. That thing is full of holes.

Rarity: Hm......Why does he need the basket ?

Twilight: Well that Giyuu guy said that Nezuko needs to stay out of the sunlight. Maybe he'll try to carry her using that.

Rainbow Dash: Still think he needs a little bit of a flank kicking after trying to kill Nezuko.

Tanjiro: Thank you, I'll gladly pay for it.

Man: No, thanks. I really don't need it.

Tanjiro: No, please. I insist that you take my money.

Man: It''s fine. Same goes for the straw and bamboo.

Tanjiro: Let me pay you!

Rarity: Dearie, as generous it is to pay him, I highly doubt he wants to keep the-

Man: I said it's fine. Just please take it, you stubborn kid!

Suddenly it shows Tanjiro comedically shoving the hard money into the man's hand with so much force that an audible crack can be heard.

Tanjiro: Take this small offering for the trouble please! And thank you for the help!

As Tanjiro leaves with the items, the man screams in pain while flinging the coins in the air.

Rarity: .......Bits.

Applejack: Maybe there is a thing as too generous sometimes.

It then cuts to Tanjiro outside a small cave calling Nezuko's name from within.

Tanjiro: Hey Nezuko.

When the camera shows the inside of the cave, Nezuko was not inside it making both the Ponies and Tanjiro worry.

Tanjiro/Ponies: She's gone!

Suddenly Nezuko's small head pops out from the hole making everyone give a sigh of relief. The mares then started to giggle at how cute Nezuko looked.

Tanjiro: Hey Nezuko ? (Thoughts) Why did she dig a hole ? Is my demon kid sister turning into mole now.

Twilight: (Giggles) Seems like it.

 While the mares were adoring Nezuko's cute predicament, they soon realized that she looked quite upset about something.

A notion that caught Tanjiro's eyes as well.

Tanjiro: (Thought) She doesn't look all that happy about it either. Guess she really wants to avoid the sun. (Speaking) Hang on a second,Nezuko.

It cuts to Tanjiro making a makeshift ring around the basket that was stated to have holes in it.

When he finished he showed the basket to his sister.

Tanjiro: Nezuko ? You think you could fit in here ? I want to try to keep moving during the day too. I can carry you okay ?

Twilight: That's......actually kind of smart. Always on the move away from demons and he can keep Nezuko safe from the sun.

Fluttershy: Hopefully it isn't too heavy.

Pinkie: But I'm sure Tanjiro can carry Nezuko! Maybe he can carry a super giant cake if I make him one.

(I swear to God, I have no idea how to write her.)