Final Selection part 2

We cut back to the forest where Tanjiro trained with Urokodaki, Makamo and Sabito were sitting on the giant boulder.

Makomo: Hey, Sabito... Do you think Tanjiro can beat that one?

Sabito: I don't know. No matter how hard you try, it's never enough. You know that well yourself, don't you?

Rainbow Dash: See! They're fine! They aren't ghost! Urokudaki might be going a bit bonkers saying they're dead and stuff.

Twilight: What "one" are they talking about ?

Rarity: Perhaps it could be the hand demon that dear Tanjiro ran into......

Cadence: But then why are they so focused on that one ?

Back at the Final Selection forest. The candidate is still running from the Hand Demon. He trips and falls.

Boy: What's this morphed demon doing here anyway? They didn't tell us!

The Hand Demon comes into view. He holds a dead candidate in his grasp. As Tanjiro watches from behind a tree, the Hand Demon eats the dead candidate

The ponies felt sick to the stomach, seeing such an already grotesque demon do something even more disgusting made them feel ill.

Tanjiro: (Thoughts) He got eaten!

 The Hand Demon grows in size. The candidate gets up and runs off.

Boy: Ahhh!!

Before the boy can get far, the Hand Demon's arms extend, catching the boy by the ankle and pulling him back.

Boy: Ahh!!

Tanjiro: Ah...!

Tanjiro hesitates, but grips his sword handle firmly.

Shining Armor: Come on Tanjiro save him.

Tanjiro: (Thoughts) Don't wimp out!  Save him... Save him! Save him! I'm not powerless anymore! Move! Water Breathing! Second Form! Water Wheel!

The mares got to see a new form of water breathing with Tanjiro swinging his sword and a flow of water moves in a circular motion.

Before the boy is eaten, Tanjiro cuts off the Hand Demon's arm. The boy drops to the ground near Tanjiro. The Hand Demon sees the fox mask on Tanjiro's head.

He lets loose an eerie grin under his massive arms.

Hand Demon: Well look at that, Another sweet little fox has come to me.

Tanjiro/Ponies: Another ?

The chopped off arm grew back much to the discomfort of the ponies.

Hand Demon: Say little fox cub, what year is it ? Are we still in the meji era ?

Rainbow: Why does that freak keep talking like he knows Tanjiro ?

Applejack: I don't think it's the sugar cube he knows about.......

Spike : Wait did he say Era ? has this demon seen the turn of an era ?!

Tanjiro: It's the Taisho era

Hand Demon: Taisho ? ................(Gasp)

The hand demon bellows in a loud, demonic roar, stomping it's lower hands into the ground similar to a spoiled foal not getting their toy.

Some of the ponies had to cover their ears due to their sensitive hearing and how loud the demon was.

Hand Demon: Ahhh!! Holy crap!! Time has passed into a new period?! Again! Again while I've been held prisoner inside this place! Ahhh!! Unforgivable! Unforgivable!!  Damn you, Urokodaki! Damn you, Urokodaki! Damn you, Urokodaki! Damn you, Urokodaki!!