Part 10 : Jeju island

He couldn't say anything but kept glaring at Helena as she walked away.

At the mall, everyone bought something for themselves and their parents.
Helena purchased a tea pink cardigan abaya with a nude hijab for herself and bought some other things for her family.

Zaim's gaze fell on a dummy wearing an ocean blue Cinderella gown, and he imagined Helena wearing that gown then he entered the shop and purchased it without knowing its price. then he realized that Helena wears a hijab, he found a hijab shop and bought one in the same colour as the gown. he also purchased a pair of shoes for her. Although he wasn't sure why he did it.

After everyone finished shopping, they went to a nearby restaurant for lunch as it was 3 pm.

They ordered their meals, but Helena didn't order anything because everything was Haram (forbidden) there. everyone confused then zaim asked,
"Why don't you order your food what do you want to eat?" Helena replied,
"There is no halal food I can't eat these Haram food, it's forbidden for me, when I'll go beach I'll find some halal food there."
She added while looking at them.
"Don't worry guys actually I don't have appetite."

They hummed in response, as their food arrived everyone started eating however Zaim was feeling unwell seeing Helena was not eating anything so Zaim also didn't eat.
After lunch they headed to the beach.

Zaim had already decorated everything with fairy lights and cushions at the spot, and he had arranged everything they would need for their stay until night. He also rented huts near the beach for them.

 He also rented huts near the beach for them

They all settled on the cushions. Suddenly, a boy approached Zaim and whispered something in his ear. Zaim nodded his head, and the boy left from there.

As they were engrossed in conversation, the boy returned with five others carrying trays and dishes. Everyone kept looking at them then Zaim indicated his finger to the table and instructed them to place the dishes and trays in front of Helena. Zaim then said while looking at Helena,
"All yours, it's all halal food , there is nothing Haram, now you can eat peacefully hmm."

Alex and John observed Zaim's unusual behavior, noticing that he had never done something like this for anyone before, not even for his family or best friends.

Zaim and Helena made an eye contact for some moments. As Helena was shocked by his gesture but she said nothing, Zaim gestured with his eyebrows for her to start eating.

Helena asked in a puzzled expression,
"All these are mine ?"
Zaim smiled a little at her cuteness then he replied,
"Who else other than you."
Helena looked at the spread of food and then back at Zaim.
"I mean, how can I eat everything alone, huh?"

Everyone laughed a little at her statement then Zaim scratched the back of his head in embarrassment then he replied,
"Ah, it's that a thing, well if you can eat all of this then go ahead."
He laughed awkwardly, Then Alex grabbed a plate of "Chow-mein" and started eating. With that everyone started eating however Helena remained confused by Zaim's gesture.