The gear spin out of control part 3

* somewhere near the marshlands

Orcs: tremble all! tremble all! tremble all! trample all! trample all! trample all!

* throne room of the lizard men

Daughter of the lizard King: Chief what should we all do? The Orc army approaching.

Lizard King: what can we do but remain here? We have no means to fight an army of 200,000 orcs.

Daughter of the lizard King: Yes sir.

- A Soldier storms through the door-

Some lizard soldier: Chieftain! We have an intruder!-All soldiers get in position if there's an attack- he demand an audience with you!

Lizard King: -thinking if he should accept-very well... bring him to me

Daughter of the lizard King:-turns to him surprised- Chieftain ..is this not dangerous?

Lizard King: You can feel this aura..as well?

Daughter of the lizard King: Yes this is no simple intruder ...with this one .. even a hundred of the strongest lizardmen would stand no chance

-Everyone is tense awaiting the arrival of the mysterious intruder and slowly the intruder arrives walking in a slow space closer and closer to the lizard King-

Lizard King: Forgive me, but my Hands are rather tied at the moment.. I cannot spare any hospitality

Souei: no need to trouble yourself. I am only a messenger here to convey to you the words of my master.

-After hearing this the lizardmen in the room starts to relax seeing no danger from him-

Lizard King: and what is your message?

Souei: my master desires an alliance with the lizardmen

Lizard king : An alliance? But I have no knowledge of your master.

Souei: My master is the great Frieza Tempest. Upon receiving a personal request from the Dryads, she has sworn to defeat the approaching orc army.

-the lizardmen are shocked and surprised-

Lizard King: a personal request from the caretakers of the forest?

Souei: She informed us that the orc army is led by an Orc lord.

Some soldier: An orc lord?!

Souei: Keep in mind what that means as you consider our proposal.

Some soldier: Frieza ..you say? Ha never heard of her! - points and accusing finger at Souei- She probably just came crying to us because she fears the Orc lord! If she would just ask for our help.

Lizard king: Enough. Hold you tongue.

Some Soldier: Ch-Chieftain ! Such complacency will lead others to belittle-

- suddenly before the arrogant soldier could finish his speech a transparent thread stretched around the entire room and wrapped itself around his neck, cutting a wound that was already slowly starting to bleed-

Some Soldier: Wh-What is this?

-We can see that it is Souei who controls the thread and slowly pulling it to kill the soldier-

Lizard king: Hold. I apologise for my comrades rudeness-stands up from his throne- would you please forgive him? This offer does benefit both of us equally does it not?

-Souei lets the thread disappear freeing the soldier who in return falls behind finally able to breathe properly again-

Souei: Forgive me it was not my intention to threaten him but I will not stand for such mockery of my master.

Lizard king thought: Such strong words... had I not stopped him he would have taken his head in a heartbeat..

Lizard king: Judging by your aura, you appear to be an Ogre from the southwest.

Souei: Not anymore. My master granted me the name Souei and I became a Kijin.

Lizard king: Kijin?

Daughter of the lizard King: The superior race only rally from among the Ogres?

Lizard King: if that is true, it would mean that your master is of an even more superior race than the Kijin.

Lizard king thought: an offer to enter an alliance immediately after the appearance of the Orc Lord... I have no reason to refuse..However ..

Lizard King: Souei was it? I have one condition.

Souei: what is it?

Lizard King: I wish to meet your master..Frieza Tempest.

Souei: very well. Then we will make the preparations and meet you here in seven days. You will have an audience with her then.

-Lizard king nodded-

Souei: Ensure that you do not wage battle before then.

Lizard king: Understood.

Souei: then I will go-turns around and walks away then disappears-

-lizard king sits back down on his throne-

Daughter of the lizard King: -worriedly looks after him-chieftain!

Lizard king: -sigh- I feel as if I have seen the light of hope...-turs to his daughter- gather everyone together

-once everyone is assembled in the throne room, the king begins his speech-

Lizard king: The orc army has already drawn near to this underground cave. But there is nothing to fear. In seven days powerful reinforcements will join us. Until then, we will remain here and conserve our strength for battle. Do not for a moment think of making the first strike. Any who die in battle will be eaten by the enemy and become their strength! That is what it means to fight the or Lord. Once our reinforcements join us, we will launch a counterattack. Refrain from fighting until then. I will not tolerate a single death among my men.

-every soldier starts to hoist their spears in the air and cheer-

A/n : I am so sorry for the delay but like I said, I will not discontinue the story and will do my very best to write updates as soon as possible!!!