𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓑𝔂 𝓜𝓮

Hey guys, do check out my other books too, and the first one I published recently...

Cupid's Chaos||A Love Story That's Totally Not What You Ordered!

Virat had always found the idea of falling for a best friend's sibling confusing. He'd seen it in movies and heard stories, but it never quite made sense-until a charity event changed everything. Among the glittering lights and high-profile guests, Virat's eyes were drawn to a woman who radiated warmth and grace. She was Anushka Sharma, an emerging Bollywood actress with warm eyes and a kind smile, and her presence captivated him in a way he hadn't anticipated. Their conversation flowed effortlessly, sparking a connection Virat hadn't anticipated. As days turned into weeks, their bond deepened, blending friendship and romance. As their conversations deepened, so did their connection, turning a chance meeting into something meaningful. But what is love without any challenges? As Virat and Anushka navigate the thrilling early days of their relationship, they're blissfully unaware of the storm brewing. One twist which neither saw coming was that, Anushka's brother, was none other than Virat's best friend, Rohit. As their love story unfolds, the revelation of their secret relationship is set to bring chaos, comedy, and emotional drama. And, the main question isn't just how Rohit will react-it's how hilariously chaotic things will get. Buckle up, because this love story is about to get wildly entertaining!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/376397053-cupid%27s-chaos-a-love-story-that%27s-totally-not-what

com/story/376397053-cupid%27s-chaos-a-love-story-that%27s-totally-not-what

Unexpected Vows || The Tale of Rohit's Accidental Marriage

Rohit's life takes an unexpected turn at a family function due to a long-forgotten promise between his and his soon-to-be wife Ritika's late grandmothers. Both bewildered, they find themselves thrust into marriage, navigating family pressures without a chance to question or understand the situation. As they exchange hesitant glances, they begin to wonder if their grandmothers' wishes hold deeper meaning. Despite the chaos, a calm understanding develops between them, hinting at a journey of discovery and connection. Rohit braces for explaining everything to Virat, while both of their minds - What did their future hold now, bound together by a promise made long before they were even born? Could this unexpected twist of fate lead to a love story written in the stars, or were they merely pawns in a game orchestrated by their grandmothers' memories? Or perhaps maybe their grandmothers' had seen something which they were about to discover very soon.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/371398471-unexpected-vows-the-tale-of-rohit%27s-accidental

com/story/371398471-unexpected-vows-the-tale-of-rohit%27s-accidental

 Whispers of Friendship || ICT One Shots

Our friendship is like a perfect cover drive in cricket - it's smooth, easygoing, and always spot-on. Just like a skilled batsman hits the ball effortlessly, our connection is a winning combination of easy flow, natural understanding, and perfect timing. It's like we're always hitting the friendship sweet spot, making others wish they were in our league. Yet, just as in the game, where rivals clash but respect remains, our conflicts only strengthen the bond. And like a cherished moment on the field, our friendship leaves a lasting imprint on the heart.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/364177700-whispers-of-friendship-ict-one-shots

 The Unexpected Fake Couple || A Cricketing Comedy

After a grueling cricket tour, Rohit and Virat plan a simple wedding shopping trip, for Rohit's wedding, that spirals into a hilarious adventure. When Virat's family function unexpectedly hijacks their outing, the duo finds themselves entangled in a web of comedic chaos. With Virat's impulsive claim of a relationship and Rohit very well playing along with his crime partner. As they navigate through a maze of awkward encounters and probing questions, the situation reaches a fever pitch when a daring challenge demands a display of affection, will Rohit and Virat's quick thinking be enough to save them from embarrassment? Or maybe they would just end up embarrassing themselves like always.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/368900130-the-unexpected-fake-couple-a-cricketing-comedy