Sparkes that can happen too

Author pov.

As he clutches his chest, he can feel his heart pounding with unusual intensity. Even though he had only pretended to feed Wangji, he could sense a strange spark within himself that he had never experienced before. He can't help but wonder what could be causing his heart to behave in such a peculiar manner.

"Master Wei, This boy is throwing his hands and legs to get free. He is asking about the first Qizi." The guard utterly timidly. Wuxian dark eyes stare at him coldly. He felt smaller under those fearsome gazes.

Wuxian darted toward the Gem, only to find that he was pounding on one of his guards, while another trying to stop him. Wuxian moves toward Gem and Punches him on the nose. The blood oozed, and Gem was in a state of shock.

"This is my last WARNING, Stay away from him. This time I am letting you go. But next time, the consequences will be horrible for you."  Wuxian uttered thunderingly.

Gem was firm to oppose the other. He will never respect that person who hates his best friend's existence. And Why will he listen to him? Just because he has Power. He can't decide for them. It would be Wangji, who would tell him whether he should talk with him or not. Not his Bastard Husband.🙄

"What will you do if I don't follow you?" Gem sternly asked. Wuxian is moving back from there, but his step halts when he hears the other. His jaws tighten in wrath.

"Aren't you love your life?" He asked dangerously.

Gem rolled his eyes. He gazes at the person in front of him.

"Why do you care? You ignore Wangji for 8 years. Now you suddenly become a possessive bitch."

Wuxian anger is increasing with time. He doesn't want to do anything that later leaves him in the ocean of regret.

"Guards, Throw Him out of the Yiling, And never let him enter here."

Gem's eyes slightly widen in surprise. He mocked Wuxian.

"You can only throw me out from Yiling. But Not from Wangji's heart."

Gosh, Now it is fucking difficult to control it. The last thread of his patience break here. He pounded on Gem and punched him until he started bleeding.

Wei Wuxian is sitting at the top of the court while a man is standing firmly, without showing any sign of fear.

"Mrs Yanli has requested your presence."

He utterly sternly. He looks quite brave to be present here and he makes eye contact with the other.

"Say to Mrs Yanli that I will try to present there. But if those people try to meddle in my situation, then bloodshed will occur."

The messager nodded and returned. One of the Wuxian's well-wishers asked,

"Yiling Patriarch, Isn't it too risky to take a second Qizi Qing, she is pregnant."

"That's why I am not taking her. I am taking Wangji with me. Even If someone harms him, I don't have to worry about him." Wuxian utters with a smirk.

He is unaware of the fact that Wangji listens to him. He thought maybe Wuxian treated him like a human. He starts to care about him, but he is wrong. It is all drama. Is it alright for him if Wangji gets hurt?"