Chapter 28

Cj's POV

Its been 2 months since I blew up on Maya I feel bad but she shouldn't have cheated on me but then again I didn't give her the chance to explain but o well Im fine without her... Right?

Maya's POV

"C'mere boo boooooo" I cooed to Jordan she was holdin Aug's finger while walking to me. These 2 months have been great so far I'm doing better than I thought it still hurts that Cj won't talk to me not even to talk to his own daughter that's his problem if she calls another nigga Daddy.
August let go of her she wobbled by herself to me once she got to me she held my face a licked my nose or what she thinks are kisses.

"Yaaaaaaaa, you did it now u get ice cream" I picked her up and but her on my while she laid had on my shoulder. "You comin with us?" I asked him,he smiled and nodded I went to jay and I's room I gave her a bath and washed her hair and got her dressed. Me and her was gonna twin so I dressed her in white leggings a red 'mama's baby' shirt with her 3lab4's all red and her gold chain. I brushed her hair and put on a black flower headband.

"Mama's gonna go take a shower u wanna go watch teen titans go!!" I smiled looking at her she clapped then poked my boob which meant she thirsty so I got her a juice box and took a shower. When I got out I put on the same thing as her but my shirt says "baby's mama" in black with my lipstick gold chain I braid my hair into two braids. I put on my shoes grabbed Jordan and turned off the TV headed downstairs.

"Aug! Are you ready" I yelled getting a cut up apple out the fridge for jay I put her to sit down while got her stuff ready to leave.

"Yes woman I am coming. Jeez a nigga can't take his time in his house" he mumbled the last part coming down stairs.

"Boy don't let me come over there and knock the naps off yo big head" I laughed and picked up jay and her stuff putting her in the car.

"You be saying that but when u wash your who has to go ONLINE and order a comb specifically for black hair" he laughed while I mugged the shit outta the side of his face. Me and August are as close as me and Chris are but I havent heard from my honey bear and awhile bit I know he is working hard for him and Corey my little chunky nephew.

"Just drive" I said looking at the windo his laughter died down and asked if wanted to eat out first before we get ice cream. We pulled up Tgi Fridays and I got out Jordan and we went inside. The waiter seated us and asked for drinks and am of dat. We we're all just having fun talking and playing with jay and we stayed in there for a couple hours before going to the ice cream parlor and headed home. We got inside and I put down Jordan after changong her and put her ice cream in the freezer and was going upstairs to see aug come out the room with pajama pants on and no shirt like the usual.

"Thanks for taking us out today aug" I smiled walking up to him

"No problem ma" he gave me hug and pulled and looked me in the eyes with he brown beauty. He leaned down halfway and next thing u know were in a full blown make out session.