Chapter 4

Chris's POV

How could she lie for so long? Why didn't she tell me that I had a dad that was still alive or that I had brother not even just a regular brother. A Twin.

I went to the only place that I could clear my head. It was this abandoned warehouse that no one uses and me & Maya do graffiti here when we need to clear our mind or just for fun.I was making a art called "Bed of Lies" (Bed of Lies by Nicki Minja ft Skylar Gray check it out". Y'all may think that 'o don't worry that secret she kept was not that big of a deal' well it is I didn't have a father figure or so one besides my friends or my mom to talk to. This grafitti work that I'm doing means the every single thing that goes through my head.

  ???- So I heard what happen Chris but u didn't have to walk away from your mom like dat

I turned around to see Maya with a McDonald bag and two frappé.

Maya- I know you were hungry cause you left before the bell rang for lunch.

Me- You got my Double Cheeseburger without tomatoes.....

Maya- With a large fries and a Carmel frappe yup & yup.*hands me food*

Me- You know me 2 well

Maya- Ik that wat friends are for *pinchs my cheeks*

Me- Your retarted *smiles eats fries*

Maya- You still love me doe but tell me what's up with you ik what happened but how you feel

Me-*takes bite of burger looks at her* I feel like why would my mom have to lie to me y would she keep that secret I mean I would love a dad and brother in my life it may have been better and I had to find out that I have a twin brother by trying to get to you  cause you were mad Ion know y.

Maya- Cause I thought Cj was you dis morning so he was like he don't know me and I was this nigga wanna play alright but its cool now but continue.

Me- Well Its kinda harder to know now 17yrs later that you have 2 other ppl that care for you buy you didn't know they exist. But your like my other sister so I guess its cool.

Maya- Awwwwww I feel so loved *puts hand over heart fake cry*

Me- Smh

Well talking to Maya made me losen up so after we were done eating we started on my art work 'cause I asked her to help me. We were trying to figure out how it would look on the wall.

Maya- Omg I got a dope idea Bruh

Me- What is it?

Maya- OK so picture this on this floor there is a bed with nails on it and between those nails it says words that could be used lies like: I love you, I would never hurt you, nothing could break use a part and so on. Then the colors could be black and gray and then the words could be red and have red dripping done under the words.

Me-You thought of all of that but you still got a D in Ms.Coner's class .

Maya- -____- Do u like the idea or not *says with a attitude*

Me- Aww is baby Maya upset (smile)

* says in baby voice. But it is q good idea we could start tomorrow cause a nigga hunnnnngry

Maya- Didn't I just buy you McDonald no more than 30 mins ago?

Me- What your point?

Maya- Bruh really I wonder where all of it goes? O I know it goes to your big ass.....

Me- Dick

Maya - Ewwwwww no I was going to say head you little nasty

Me- O really that how u feel

Maya- Yup

Me- OK

So I picked her up by her waist and put her on my shoulder. For a small girls she heavy like damn. So I went to the back of the warehouse and there a little pond so I went over there and held her over the pond.

Me- say your sorry

Maya- CHRIS PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!

Me- Not until you say your sorry for saying I have a big head.

Maya- CHRIS PUT ME DOWN RIGJT NOW!!!

Me- OK

So I let her go butttt she fell and the lake. Awww she looks so cute when she wet ;). She started chasing me around and she looked very upset but I thought it was adorable.

Maya- Chris you got my fucking Jordans soak Bruh omg.

Me- I'll buy you some new ones just leave me OK

Maya- Promise

Me-Promise

So she stop running after me and I just look at her. Damnnn I never noticed my bestfriend was ...sexy. I mean when she first came down here from jersey she had a little bit of meat and I never really notice now she's..wow. But I can't let her know that. So I got in my car and she got in hers she had to go home and take a shower and change and she would come over my house so we can study for the test tomorrow. So I got home to see my suppose to be dad sitting there and he looked at me. I looked to my left and right and said

Me- who are u looking at

"Dad" - I am obviously lookin at you boy

Me- OK w.e

I walked up to my room took a shower did my hygiene, and put on black joggers black socks and Nike slides and a white wife beater. I went downstairs got me a bowl of easy Mac and watched TV. I heard a key jingle in the lock and Maya came in. Man she was looking banging Bruh let me tell she was wearing black booty short yellow &white tank top and some Jordans.

Me- Dang girl ur outfit is fire

Maya- *laughs* OK thank you but are we studying down here or.......

"Dad"- Chris your mo wants...... Um who are you

Maya- I'm Maya Chris's best friend/sister/home/thugger thugger my brother. And who are you cause I ain't never see u here before.

"Dad"- OK um I'm Chris's father

Me- Wish u wasn't. I mumbled.

Maya-O OK den well we were just going upstairs so ✌.

Maya walked upstars and I was just watch that ass bounce. Wait what am I saying that my best friend. But it was just looking so good before I could even get up to go to my room the door opened.

Cj- Dad have you seen- o hey your that boy that looks like me from school. You live here?

Me-Nahh I'm just guest that has key. I said sarcastically

CJ- Well you coudve just said yes but w.e dad have you seen my computer?

"Dad"- Um son we gotta talk

Me-Where my mom man?

"Dad"- OK LOOK IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TALKING TO ME WITH DISRESPECT I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU'LL- gco

Cj- Wait your his dad 2

Dad- Yes Chris is your twin brother and your mom is his mom and she on her way from the store.

Maya- Chris are you coming or- hey u y u keep popping up place first at school now here

Cj- Please don't tell me your my sister I just found out that I have a twin brother.

Maya- Im not your sister... I'm your worst nightmare watch where you step *evil laugh*

Cj- That girl is mental

Maya-I HEARD THAT

CJ- Of course you did. Cj mumbled