8.| Trouble on the beach

Mack and Brady were scheming to make sure Lela would be pushed to Tanner, without the obvious approach of pressuring them together

Mack and Brady were scheming to make sure Lela would be pushed to Tanner, without the obvious approach of pressuring them together. I, on the other hand, am making use of my time exploring the beach. Finding unused space which wasn't available to be seen on the television screen.

'Hey that rhymed and I wasn't even trying. I should be a poet. I can be funny with that unintentional rhyming.'

I see giggles sunbathing on a beach towel, SeaCat is laid out tanning under the 'Sun'. Oddly enough it's overcast, so really I don't know how he's going to Tan.

" Mor-Mor! Hey, there she is. This weather is neat for keeping, and soaking, up the summer sun. Enjoy it with us!" SeaCat invited me to sit in the middle, I accept the offer patting down my change of clothes.

A vintage style black halter neck romper and silver heeled flats. I wanted to be comfortable on the beach, finding clothes in Lelas wardrobe, we are the same clothing sizes.

" Those clothes are so chic, Mor-Mor! Nice choice with the colours. They suit you." Giggles compliments, I smile shyly.

" Thanks, Giggles. I wasn't fully confident about wearing well.. this. It's not really my usual get up." Her face changes in a frown, I'm not use to seeing her usual chipper facade go from light hearted to serious.

" You could make any boy turn into a stupid hooligan, with a bat of an eye, Mor-Mor. Don't let those insecurities get the best of you. I know when I first met you I became immediately attracted to your sweet face. So turn that frown upside down." She leans an arm over my body, in a gentle hug and i return it. 'That's the sweetest thing I've heard.'

" Woah! Look at them go." SeaCat hollers, pointing at the mirage on the water. Mack is 'surfing', well it actually a green screen on TV for the movie, and Tanner is joining. Both were definitely not in the slightest wet from the 'ocean'. Mack spots me on the beach, she waves a hand 'hello'. I giggle at her face which in turn she rolls her eyes, crinkling a smile. ' I never want this to end. But eventually it will.'

Lela made sure we had another sleep-over. It was Mack, Lela and I. None of the biker girls were there which is a nice change. I love Struts and Chee Chee, but it made time for mack and I to really connect with Lela.

" Here, let me. I know this electronic stuff can be really complicated." I hold in a giggle when mack was having trouble at finding her way around a vinyl record player.

I had came out of the ensuite bathroom in Lela's room, I missed it completely the first night, drying and patting my hair using a pink towel. I sat crossed legged on Lela's bed, her comforter is linen and smooth to the touch.

" Come. Sit here! Let me do your hair." Much as mack denies wanting Lela to do her hair, she sits in front of the vanity either way.

" really, Lela, it's fine. I.. you can ask Mor, she will willingly have her hair styled. She loves it. Tell Lela, Morgan. Yeah?"