With your help, i am safe

It's been about a month into school now and it's been the best. My friends are amazing and I've been getting closer to Shinsou every day! We've made it a routine to go to the roof and talk or draw or really whatever we want to do during lunch! It's been fun, I've been getting to know him a lot better and he's been getting to know me!
But today he asked me a surprising question!

"Hey denks, do you want to come around to my house this weekend? You don't have to but I wanted to ask"
He doesnt look up from his drawing of some moths and just waits for my reply. I sit in shock before responding to the question asked just a minute ago.

"Are you sure? I mean I can get pretty loud with my tics and all and not a lot of parents like that around their home."
He finally take his eyes off the drawing and looks at me with understanding once again in his eyes.

"Denks, I'm completely sure I want you around. And trust me, I can promise you that my parents will not give a flying fuck if your tics are loud. You'll understand better once you meet them, but they're used to loud tics so you do not have to worry!"
He places a hand on mine and tries to reassure me that they won't mind. Even though I'm worried, I still don't care. I want to spend time with him. So I agree.

"Alright, I'll come over. What day?"

He smiles at me before moving back to drawing.

"How about Saturday? I can pick you up from your dorm around 2 and we can walk there, it's about a 10 minute walk from here so it's not to far!"
He continues drawing while talking with a bit of excitement, he doesn't always get excited but once we started talking more I've noticed he's let his softness show.

"Okay, am I stay the night or am I coming back to the dorms?" My right arm twitches before I look back at my drawing of lavender bouquets.

"You can stay the night! Unless you don't want to then I can walk you back to the dorm"

"I'll stay the night if that's alright, wouldn't want to make you walk here and back so late!" My smile grows at the thought of him taking time just to walk me home.

"Okay, I'll text my dads and let them know I'm bringing you! We should probably pick up our stuff before the bell rings though so we aren't late" he starts to grabs his stuff as I do the same and then we walk side by side back to the class, standing so close that our hands brush eachother but neither of us say anything. All I do is smile as we walk into the class and I pull back out my book to add the final touches.

I can feel Shinsou peak over my should so I move to book so he can see more of it. It's a bunch of lavender tied together with a purple ribbon and there's a saying in Spanish written on the ends of the ribbon that says "me gustas aunque no lo sepas"(pls let me know if this is wrong I used google to translate!) I'm hoping he doesn't understand what it means. Though even if he did, he most likely wouldn't guess it was for him. I continue like this until the squad walks in and see Shinsou with his head over my shoulder and me leaning so he can see my book. They giggle but quiet down when Shinsou looked at them. They all come to see what he was looking at and they all stare until Sero points out the Spanish..

"Bro I didn't know you knew Spanish! Who do the words on the ribbon go to? Seems pretty romanticcc!" He smirks and nudges me as Shinsou moves his head and frowns a bit.

"I understand a bit yea. The words don't go to anyone I just thought they went well with it since it's a bouquet and that's typically something you give to someone you like!" I try not to cringe at how high my voice went when the lie came out. Kat definitely knew I was lying because I heard him snort

"Yea sure, definitely no one special. Very believable kami" he says while walking to his seat. Mina has that god awful grin on her face, meaning that she was gonna ask questions about what he meant. Thankfully everyone was soon walking in and had made the guys sit down meaning no questions! For now at least.