Meeting the family (as a friend)

It's about an and hour later that I wake up to shuffling in bed. I move to sit up to see what's moving as I hear Shinsou mumble
"Sorry denks, the heating pad was burning my side so I was shifting. Sorry I woke you up, you can go back to sleep if you want."

He looks like he just woke up as well.

"Is okay, it's honestly burning me to, plus I'm not really tired anymore!" I say with a smile while removing the heating pad and laying it on the ground.

"Alright, well we have a few more hours till we have to go. What do you want to do? We don't have to do anything though if you'd prefer to just stay in bed"

I shake my head no before moving to the edge of the bed and stretching.

"/mwah!/ sorry. How about we play some music for now? I was enjoying it before I fell asleep!"

Shinsou agrees and grabs his phone from the table.

"You don't have to say sorry you know? I really don't mind your tics, plus that one's pretty cute. What kind of music do you want?" Of course this mf just skips of the fact he called my tic cute. My face heats up.

"U-uh we can play anything! I don't mind your music, it's pretty similar to Kats!"
He smiles and continues the song that was playing before I fell asleep.
Devil town now playing and I start humming to it and moving to the lyrics. Kat played this a lot.
He taught me to play this on the guitar when I first got it. It makes me want to play but I question if I want Shinsou to hear. Eventually I give up stopping myself and move to the closet to grab it.

"Whatcha doin denks?" He asks while I fiddle around to find it

"Ah ha! Got it!"
I pull out the guitar and Shinsou looks confused for a bit before smiling.

"You don't mind if I play do you? This song just reminds me of when I first got it!"

"I don't mind at all. I didn't know you knew how to play though? Bakugou said he knew as well, did he teach you or did you teach him?"

He starts the song over as I settle down and tune the guitar.

"He taught me to play, this is actually his old one that he gave me when I started showing an interest in it"
I finally get the sound right and start humming before I sing softly.

We sit there for a bit while I sing and play. He closed his eyes for a bit, I assume he likes it but who knows. Then the song ends and set down the guitar.

"You're good at that you know? You're good at a lot of things."
He complemented before letting the next song play. He has that big smile on his face.

"Thank you Shinsou! I don't really play for many people but sometimes me and katsu will play together and learn new songs!"

I play with the strings as I wait for an answer.

"That's really cool denks, you should play it more, it's sounds really good. And you're really good at singing as well!"

My smile brightens, as does his. God he always knew what to say.

"Maybe I'll play for you more, I haven't been comfortable playing infront of a lot of people yet so I typically only play infront of one person!"

We both smile in silence as I sit with the instrument in my lap, playing quietly.

Soon enough we agree to go downstairs to get a snack and end up talking to the squad and they decide to come up with us before we have to go!

"Yayyy hangout time!" Mina yells before taking off to my room, Sero and kiri following behind, Kiri dragging a not really angry baku that's definitely not blushing as he tries to get out of the grasp (he doesn't argue at all). Once they made it into the room I make the move to put up the still out guitar before to many questions are asked, but kat still manages to see me. Nosy bastard.