Arrival and Actors

Tony ran his hands through his hair, exasperated, staring at the hologram of the new design idea he'd had.
"JARVIS?" He called. "Analyse the idea, see what functions need to be repaired."  When he had no response, he sat up straight, alarmed. "JARVIS?"
Suddenly, darkness seemed to creep up on him and vertigo assaulted him, making him stumble and fall to the ground, passing out.

***********************************************************

Tony slowly woke up, groaning. He was lying on a soft carpeted floor. Huge, plush chairs were arranged and an enormous screen decorated an entire wall. Around him, the others began to come to.

"Where are we, friends?" Thor boomed, clambering to his feet and hoisting Tony up, making him grunt. 
Nat looked around, eyes in slits, deep in thought. She subconsciously reached for her guns, muscles tensing when she couldn't find them. "Guys?" She called out, her voice highly strung with tension. "I don't have my weapons." 
Brow furrowing in alarm, Thor attempted to summon Mjolnir, immediately shifting into a defensive position when it didn't come.
"Fuck!" Fury gave a shout as he got up. "What the hell is he doing here?" 

Everyone turned to see Loki in the corner in his signature leather armor. 
Clint tensed, everyone immediately on their feet. 
"Loki..." Steve said lowly. "What have you done?" 

Everyone! A voice came from the speakers in the ceiling, everyone immediately shifting to shield one another. Bucky clenched his metal fist. Calm down! Loki didn't do anything- love you Loki, by the way. Loki gave a start, staring at the ceiling in disbelief, along with everyone else, excluding Thor. I've brought you here to react to each other, and your actors.

"Our actors?" Bruce said in disbelief.

Yes. I come from an alternate universe- in my universe, none of you actually exist, and you are all played by actors.
There was a silence, until Tony broke it (typical), saying what everyone was thinking. "Holy shit."
You can call me Voice. Now please, sit down, and the names of your various actors will soon appear on the screen. You can't leave until I let you go, so make life easier for all of us, and don't try. 

Everyone glanced at each other, shrugging, then sat down, Loki noticeably further away then the others, glaring pointedly at Thor when he sat next to him. Thor ignored him, a huge grin on his face, and turned towards the screen.

Okay. Voice said. Let's go. Thor's actor is called Chris Hemsworth, Steve's is Chris Evans-

Thor beamed and turned towards Steve, who had one eyebrow raised at his name. "We have the same name, Captain of America!" He said happily. No one could resist Thor's puppy-dog eyes, so Steve simply smiled and nodded.

The Voice continued calmly, Tony's is called Robert Downey Jr, sometimes called RDJ-

"Junior?" Tony exploded. "JUNIOR? There is only one Tony Stark! There is no 'Jr' to it!"
Rhodey rolled his eyes. "That isn't you, Tones." 
Tony pouted, Fury rolling his eyes exasperatingly.

Natasha's is called Scarlett Johansson. Nat tilted her head for a moment, then nodded, a smile briefly uplifting her lips. Scarlett was a very pretty name. Bruce's is called Mark Ruffalo, and Clint's is Jeremy Renner. Sam's is Anthony Mackie-

"HE-" Tony pointed dramatically at Sam. "STOLE my name!"

Sam just smirked at Tony. "Sucks for you, Stark." 

The Voice continued, undeterred. Fury's is called Samuel L. Jackson, Bucky's is Sebastian Stan, Rhodey's is Don Cheadle, and Loki's is Tom Hiddleston.

There was a pause in which no one said anything, and the Voice said firmly, Okay. Now we're going to move on to some interviews with Thor's actor, Chris Hemsworth.

A/N: So! That's it for the first chapter! Tell me what you think, and if I missed anyone! Sorry, just wanted to get actors over with! 😂The next chapters will have more reacting, promise!