Steve- Hail Hydra

Okay! Voice's excited speech came through the speakers. Before we continue, I'm going to be adding another person.

A portal opened up and a limp form fell from it, landing with a bang on the soft carpeted floor.

"Shit, who is that?" Tony swore, standing up.

"You could've been a little more gentle!" Steve hissed.

He's fine. Voice said dismissively.

Tony hurried over, and the person on the floor groaned and sat up, before jumping up to his feet in shock. Tony put a hand on his shoulder, and the guy jumped, startling away and sticking to the wall.

"The fuck?" Clint breathed.

Tony simply smiled, his face lighting up, and called out, "Pete, it's just me! You can calm down."

The boy jumped down, stepping into the light. Everyone gaped. He was just a kid.

"Thank god, Mr Stark." The boy babbled. "I was just out on patrol and then boom! I passed out and woke up here!"

"Good to see you too, kid." Tony chuckled. "And I told you, call me Tony!"

"Yes, Mr Stark." The boy said, looking entirely too innocent. Tony shot him a playful glare, and led him to the seat next to his.

"Mind explaining who this is, and how you know him, Stark?" Fury said.

Tony smiled. "This is Peter Parker, my intern. And-"

He shot an unreadable glance at Peter. Peter hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

"And he's Spiderman."

**********************************************
(Line break cause I'm too lazy rn for the amount of questions the Avengers ask Peter, so pretend that already happened).

"So, let me get this straight, Tony." Steve said. "You hid the fact that your intern is SPIDERMAN for a whole freaking year?!"

"Watch your language, Cap." Tony said cockily. "And yes, I did." His voice held absolutely no regrets.

Steve shook his head, exasperated. "Of course you did."

Okay! Voice said cheerfully. Now that that's done and over with, on with the video!

The aftermath of the Battle of New York was shown. Tony is his Iron Man suit flew above the tower. 
Tony: Alright Cap, I've got our scepter in the elevator just passing the 80th floor.

"This... never happened." Tony said, taken aback. 

"What do you mean?" Fury asked. 

"I mean, it didn't happen!" Tony repeated. 

"If you say so." Fury said, disbelieving.

Steve: On it.
Tony: Head to the lobby.
Steve: Alright, I'll see you there.
Sitwell was on his phone, talking in the elevator Tony mentioned.
Sitwell: Evidence secure, we're in route to Dr List. 

Everyone stiffened at the sight of Sitwell. "Traitorous asshole." Fury hissed. Peter's eyes narrowed- Tony had told him about Sitwell and his betrayal.

Sitwell: No, no hitches at all Mr Secretary.
The elevator doors slowly opened to reveal Steve. Everyone eyed him with hostility. Steve entered the elevator.
Rumlow: I thought you were coordinating search and rescue.
Steve: Change of plan.