(Coinpin) We three all execute/-d (Object Cringe crossover)

A/N: Y'know how Silverlyte said Fear Garden seems to be too great an influence on portrayals of Pin, to the point where aspects nearly bleed into canon? Yeah that issue is here as well. $0rr1 4b0ut th4t.

Also: Last chapter was a request by teardropthenewbie teardropthenewbie. This is for dbdbdb321 dbdbdb321.

Story features drinking and a little tickling.
----------------

Coiny and Pin strolled across the grasslands, enjoying each other's presence in the peace after the last challenge.

As they walked around a bush, they witnessed an unexpected scene unfolding (no relation to any blue pentagons). A green, oval, person-sized portal stood there. A person-sized brain of a different artstyle to them came through it as though roughly thrown and landed on the ground with a thud. A gray David-like head with sunglasses stuck out from the portal for a second, saw the two of them, nodded and retreated back into the portal.

The brain hurriedly got up and threw itself against the closing portal, but merely fell on the ground again as it went through the air where the portal had been just a second ago. It lifted it's hands to the sky and wailed.

Pin immediately ran to it and squatted in front of it to see it's eyes. They were full of tears. She quietly said:"Hey."

The brain fell over forwards, tore the grass around itself and alternated between sobbing and screaming into the ground.

Pin somewhat louder said "Hey."

The brain continued in it's behavior. Coiny walked over, no longer struck with surprise.

Pin said "Hey" in a slightly loud voice, so far avoiding sounding irritated.

The brain stopped it's crying and looked up at the coin and pin in front of itself.

"Who are you people?"

"I'm-" the two started at once, but Coiny stopped and let Pin finish alone.

"-Pin." She pointed to Coiny. "And he's handso-"

He frantically jumped between her and the stranger. "I'm Coiny."

He extended the stranger his hand. "Uh, nice to meet you."

The stranger wiped off some tears with his arm. With a flimsy shake, the multiverse traveller introduced himself in an ashamed tone: "Hi, I'm Brainy."

Pin leaned out from behind Coiny. "Nice to meet you, Brainy. So, what brings you here?"

Before he could answer, Coiny added: "Yeah, you seemed really distraught with that portal there."

"That" he sniffled, "was my only way home."

Pin replied: "I'm sure Two can snap you home."

"Who's Two?" Brainy looked at them like a puppy that'd just had onion rubbed in it's eyes.

Pen's voice faintly sounded from a great distance: "Two of deez nuts in your mouth!"

Pin rolled her eyes, but then smiled enthusiastically. "Two's the host of the show we're competing on."

Brainy went from hopeless and heartbroken to hopeless and cynical in an instant. "Oh, so this is also a world of objects that do nothing but compete in competition shows?"

"Pretty much." Pin replied. "But we do other stuff in between as well."

"Like?"

"Well, me and Coiny like to-"