Ch.1 Snow White

"All right class" Mr. Mathews said to the class "Today, we will be talking about old fairytales".

"What do fairytales have to do with history?" Maya asked.

"Fairytales are history" Cory said "Historical stories".

"I love fairytales" Riley said "My favorite ones are Snow White and Cinderella".

"Any way" Cory said "You're assignment is to write your own fairytale that would change history".

Cory then went on talking about fairytales, but after a while of talking, Riley started getting tired, then after a minute, she fell asleep, and she started to have a dream.

(Dream) Once upon a time, there was an evil queen (Missy), and everyday the queen would ask her mirror the same question.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

And the mirror would answer.

"You are my queen, again" the mirror sighed "But-".

"But what?" the queen asked.

"You are the fairest" the mirror said.

"Duh".

"But there is someone more fairest than you".

"What?!"

"Hey, I had to be honest".

"Who is she?!"

"Her lips red as blood, hair black as night, skin white as snow, her name is Snow White".

"Snow White?!" the queen gasped as he looked through her window.

She looked in the valley and saw Snow White (Riley) picking flowers. She then heard the sound of a bird singing, she looked up and saw a blue bird on a tree branch singing it's song. Snow White then sang a lovely melody and held up her finger as the bird flew down and landed on it.

"Oh that little beast!" the queen growled.

"She doesn't seem like a beast to me" the mirror said "I think she's lovely".

The queen gave the mirror a stern look.

"Never mind" the mirror said.

"I need to get rid of her" the queen said as she started to think "Ah ha! I've got it, huntsman!"

No one came.

"Huntsman!" the queen called again, but still no one came.

"HUNTSMAN!" she yelled.

At that point the huntsman (Josh) came rushing through the door and tripped over a stool he didn't see.

"Sorry" he said as he set the stool back up and went up to the queen and stood straight "You called?"

"Huntsman" the queen said "I want you to take Snow White into the forest".

"Ooo Snow White" the huntsman smiled "Is it me or is she getting prettier?"

The queen gave a frown.

"Never mind" the huntsman said.

"Any way, take her into the woods, and then, I want you to kill you".

"Oh ok I'll get right on it- wait what?"

"I said, I want you to kill her".

"But, she's Snow White".

"I know".

"But-".

"You will do as I say huntsman, and to make sure you don't fail" the queen held up a small box "Bring me her heart in this".