Ch.3 Jack and the beanstalk

While Cory continued to the class, Lucas and Farkle started to fall asleep, and they too began having dreams.

(Dream) Once upon a time, there was a poor boy name Jack (Lucas) who lived with his mother (Topanga) in a poor cottage. One day, Jack's mother wanted him to sell their cow for money.

"Uh, why don't we just have burgers?" Jack asked.

"Moo!" the cow groaned.

"Sorry" Jack said.

"Just take the cow and sell it" his mom said as Jack took the cow away.

But as he headed towards town, he heard a psst, and a guy (Josh) wearing a cloak appeared.

"Hey boy" he said "Wanna buy some beans?"

He lifted his cloak to the right showing beans on the inside of his cloak.

"Uh, what loser would buy beans?" Jack asked.

"Well how about these beans?" the guy showed him some beans in his hand "These are magic beans".

"Deal!" Jack exclaimed as he took the beans "Enjoy the cow".

After Jack traded the cow for the magic beans, he went home and showed his mother the beans.

"Are you kidding me?!" his mother yelled "You traded the cow for beans?!"

"Now just any beans" Jack said "Magic beans".

"Oh magic beans" his mother mimicked his voice "Yeah right, you're grounded mister!"

His mother threw the beans over her shoulders and went inside the cottage. Jack sighed as he sat on a tree stump, all of a sudden, out of the ground sprouted a beanstalk, the beanstalk grew so high it went into the clouds.

"Whoa!" Jack gasped "I am so climbing this".

Jack then started to climb the beanstalk, he climbed all the way to the top that went into the clouds.

"What a view" he looked over the horizon.

He then noticed a house in the clouds, but this house wasn't the size of a normal house, this house was giant. Jack went to the giant door of the house and found it ajar, he squeezed through the crack and into the large room. As he walked down the hall, he noticed another door that was slightly ajar, he went in and found himself in a giant bedroom.

"Wonder what lives here" Jack wondered "A giant?"

At that point the ground started to shake.

"Fee Fy Fo Fum!" a deep loud voice bellowed "I smell the blood of an English man!"

"Apparently I was right" Jack said as he hid under the giant bed.

Just then, a giant (Cory) entered the room. He then looked around the room for the English man he scented.

"Huh" he said "I could of sworn I smelled an English man".

The giant then left the room and the shaking stopped.

"Yeesh" Jack said as he came out "That was close".

"Hello" a voice said.

"Uh, who's there?" Jack asked.

"It's me".

Jack saw a goose (Riley) coming towards him.

"Oo, a goose" Jack grinned "A pretty one too".

The goose gave a giggle, and then she honked and laid an egg. But it wasn't an ordinary egg, this egg was pure as gold.

"Whoa" Jack gasped as he picked up the egg "A golden egg, this must be worth a fortune!".

"I got plenty more where that came from" the goose said as she honked.

"Wait till mom sees you" Jack petted the goose's feathers.

"Uh, you're not taking that duck" a harp appeared (Farkle).

"I'm a goose!" the goose corrected as she honked.

"What are you?" Jack as he played the harp's strings.

"Stop that tickles!" the harp pushed Jack's hand away "I'm a harp, and you're not suppose to be here".

"I don't care" Jack said as he plucked one of the harp's strings.

"Ok" the harp said annoyed "You need to stop that".

All of a sudden, the ground started to shake again.

"Fee Fy Fo Fum!" the giant thundered "I smell the blood of an English man!".

"You better get out of here" the harp warned "Or else the giant's gonna eat you".

But is was too late, the giant had entered the room.

"I knew I smelled the blood of an English man!" the giant bellowed when he looked down on Jack "You trying to steal my goose and my harp?!"

"Well just your goose" Jack said "I don't really like the harp".

"Hey!" the harp frowned.

"No one steals from a giant!" the giant thundered "Get out before I turn you into a salad!".

"Told you he'd eat you" the harp said.

"This is why I don't like you" Jack said to the harp.

"Get out young man!" the giant yelled.

"Can I have this egg though?" Jack showed him the egg.

"No!"

"This goose?" Jack pointed to the goose.

"That's it!" the giant bellowed as he bent down and reached his out to grab Jack.

But the goose quickly pulled Jack away before the giant could grab him.

"This way!" the goose said "I want to get out here too".

Jack and the harp followed the goose away from the giant until they made it to the beanstalk. They then started to climb down the beanstalk. When they made it down the beanstalk, they saw that the giant was climbing down the beanstalk.

"What do we do?!" the goose asked.

"I've got it!" Jack said as he picked up and axe "Sorry big guy".

Jack then started to chop the beanstalk, the giant was getting closer by the minute, but after a while of chopping, the beanstalk began to tumble, and soon the beanstalk fell back and the giant fell to the ground.

"There" Jack said "Problem solved".

At that point, Jack's mother came out from the cottage.

"What is going on here?!" she asked, she then noticed the fallen beanstalk "Jack, what did you do?"

"I saved our lives" Jack said "Mom, check out this goose".

"Oo, a goose" his mom touched the goose's feathers "She'd make a lovely dinner".

"Excuse me?!" the goose gasped.

"No mom" Jack said, he then turned to the goose "Show her".

The goose honked and laid another golden egg. His mother gasped as she picked up the egg.

"A golden egg!" she gasped "We're rich! Oh Jack, you really did save us".

"I know" Jack grinned.