Ch.6 Rapunzel

(I just wanna say that I ship Maya with both Josh and Farkle)

Once upon a time, there was a husband and wife who lived in a poor cottage, one day the wife got sick, and all she wanted was the rapunzel plant that grew next door, but it was own by a witch called Gothel. But the husband wanted to help his wife, so he broke into the garden and stole some of the plant, but just before he could leave, he was caught by Gothel who accuses him of theft. He begged for mercy, and Gothel let's him take all of the rapunzel plants he wants, in exchange for his first child. He desperately agrees. When the child is born, Gothel takes the child away and named her Rapunzel (Maya). Rapunzel grew up and became a beautiful child with long blonde hair, but when she was 12, Gothel shuts her away in a tower in a room with no doors, no stairs, just 1 window. And everyday, when Gothel visits her, she stood beneath the tower and called out "Rapunzel, let down your hair". And Rapunzel would let down her long hair and Gothel would climb it to get into Rapunzel's room.

One day, Rapunzel looked out her window and sang a song that was so beautiful it attracted birds to her window.

"Rapunzel!" she heard Gothel call "Let down your hair!"

"Coming mother Gothel!" she called back as she threw down her long hair out the window and to Gothel and started to climb up.

"Ow ow ow..." Rapunzel would say every time Gothel climbed up her hair.

"Hello dear" Gothel said as she climbed into Rapunzel's room "I've got you some blueberry pie".

"Oo, my favorite" Rapunzel smiled.

"I've also got you this" Gothel pulled out a hair brush.

"A hair brush?" Rapunzel said.

"Well you need to brush that long hair of yours".

Rapunzel just smiled as she took to brush and began to brush her hair. After mother Gothel left, Rapunzel went back to singing her song, not knowing that it had caught the attention of a prince (Josh). He had seen how Gothel would call Rapunzel's name and she would let down her long hair. After he made sure Gothel was gone, he went beneath Rapunzel's tower.

"Uh, Rapunzel!" he called "Let down your hair!"

"Mother Gothel?" Rapunzel called "What's wrong with your voice?"

"Uh, nothing dearie" the prince said, making his voice sound girly "Can you just let down your hair?"

"Um, ok?" Rapunzel said as she let down her hair.

"Nailed it" the prince whispered to himself as he started to climbed up Rapunzel's hair.

"Ow ow ow..." Rapunzel said as he climbed up.

When he got to the window, Rapunzel was shocked to see him instead of Gothel.

"Whoa" she gasped "You're may better than Gothel" she grinned.

"I'm prince Josh" he said.

"I'm single" Rapunzel said, she then realized what she just said "I mean, I'm Rapunzel".

"I know, I was in the woods when I heard your singing, you have a beautiful voice".

"Oh, thank you" Rapunzel blushed.

"I then saw that creepy lady call you name".

"Oh, that's my mother Gothel".

"Oh, I didn't mean to call her creepy".

"It's ok, she is creepy".

"So why are you in this tower?"

"My mother shut me in hear since I was 12, she said it was to protect me".

"Well this is a strict way of protecting you".

"I know, she never let's me leave".

"So you've been in this tower since you were 12?" Josh asked, mentioning her long hair.

"Yeah" Rapunzel touched her hair.

"That's harsh".

"I just want to get out of this tower, and explore the world, but I can't".

"Perhaps you can".

"How?"

"Well, I'm not sure if you'll like this idea or not".

"I don't care what it is, just get me out of this tower".

"All right, all you have to do is braid your hair".

"Huh?"

Josh told her his plan, she then gave a smile.

"I'm on it" she said.

For the rest of the day, Josh helped Rapunzel braid her long hair. When they were done, Josh got a pair of scissors and brought it to her hair, but just before he could cut it, they heard Gothel calling Rapunzel.

"Oh oh" Rapunzel gasped "Quick, hide in the dresser!"

Josh hide in the dresser as Rapunzel threw down her now braided hair.

"I like that you braided your hair" Gothel said as she started to climbed up.

"Ow ow ow..." Rapunzel said as Gothel reached her window and climbed in.

"You should keep your hair braided" Gothel said "It's much easier to climb".

Rapunzel just smile, hoping that Gothel wouldn't find Josh.

"Check this out" Gothel pulled out a dress with floral designs "It's lovely isn't it?"

"Sure is" Rapunzel said.

"I'll put it in your dresser".

"Oh ok" Rapunzel said, but she then remembered that Josh was hiding in the dresser "Wait!"

But it was too late, Gothel opened the dresser and found Josh.

"Uh, hello" Josh said with a scared smile.

Gothel looked at Rapunzel.

"I can explain" Rapunzel said.

"There's no need" Gothel said as she pulled Josh out "You disobeyed me Rapunzel, and now, I'm gonna have to punish you".

"But I'm already punished" Rapunzel said with confidence "I've been in this tower for years now, and you never let me leave. I want to explore the world and meet new people, I don't care what you say, I wanna be free!"

"That's it!" Gothel yelled "You are never gonna leave this tower! Now say goodbye to your friend".

"No!" Rapunzel yelled as Gothel shot some magic at Josh, but he quickly got a mirror and put it in front of himself and the magic bounced off of it and to Gothel.

The magic pushed Gothel out of the window and she fell down to her death. Rapunzel looked out the window and saw that Gothel was gone.

"Now that, was awesome" she smiled, she then ran to Josh and hugged him "You did it".

"And now, let's get you out of this tower" he said.

He cut off Rapunzel's braid so her hair was now medium length.

"Thanks" she said "I really needed a trim".

He then tied the braid to a hook near the window and threw the braid down. They then climbed down the hair and to the ground.

"I already feel better" Rapunzel smiled as they journeyed through the woods until they made it to a village where Rapunzel was reunited with her parents.

And they all lived happily ever after.