19

Jane Jornacion's POV

After a years, finally I'm back here at my beloved town,were I'm born.

I miss him so much!

I want to tell him what happened to me after a years of our separation and asked him the same.

I want to tell him how I changed for him,He doesn't need to fight for me because I can fight for myself now.

But the happiness vanished when I saw Leo.. Leonardo Santiago with those bully,who bullied me years ago.

Andres Antapang or Andi for short
Santino De Guzman or Tino,his nickname.

They are friends with him now? It's just 2 years ago..H-how? How is this happened?huh

I'm not that old enough to understand his reasons so I decided to go back to my mom's husband town.I'll continue studying there.

It's hurts, it's so damn hurt.

I cry so hard..

He promised me that I'll be his best friend forever but why it's sudden changed?

How funny I am..I believed his promises.

Yeah right, Promises are really meant to be broken.

He fought for me to those bully but I didn't expect him to be friends with them.

A close friend of his...Yes I knew about it, because I asked our neighbor's before, she's one of my colleagues.

I had my new friend here,but I'll never treat her as my best friend even though she was to me.

Her name was Kym Laveen De Guzman,Kyla for short.

She isn't studying at the same school as mine but she studying at Leo's school,how come I remember him again because of Ky.

Ky is shorter for Kyla,her family and closest friend called her in that nickname so I do.

Kyla is cousin of Tino, I am aware of that because a lot of time she mentioned her friends from her school.

Well I don't hate Kyla and I think I can't hate her just because of her cousin,she doesn't even know that her cousin was a bully before.. I don't know if even now.

I thought,I'll never see him again,and the twelve years old me was the last time who saw his face.

But here he is,in front of me!He bumped to me.

"Oh,sorry miss"He stated before he let me go,He hold my waist because I might fall in the ground if he did nothing.

I didn't show that I was shocked after saw him.

My faced is so irritated,well I managed this emotion well to make someone annoyed.

"Hindi ka ba tumitingin sa daraanan mo?"inis na sumbat ko,dapat magmukhang masungit para mainis siya.

At base sa hitsura niya,hinugusgahan niya na ang buo kong pagkatao

"Kasasabi ko lang miss,I'm sorry hindi ko sinasadya"mahinang sagot niya,pero inirapan ko lang ito bago umalis,baka naturn off na siya sa attitude ko.Sa ugaling pinakita ko,ang pagiging maldita.

I thought I won't see him again around.

And then I saw him again.He's playing basketball,with his so called best friends.

And they won!

I'm here watching because our team was playing with their school team.

Ky and I had a small interaction because we'll gonna be a olayer for volleyball,we wish luck each other.