Grammys After Party

"Taylor remember you can't stay long you have a lot of meetings tomorrow morning especially now with the announcement" tree says

"Why are you always so serious, I love it but yes I know I won't be long" I reply

"Don't drink either!" She screams as I get off the car

How will it be a party if I don't drink? Nonsense right? Anyways my first mission is to find my friends. My second mission though, is to find Dua and her friends,which I'm a little more excited about doing.

"There you are!" Margret screams (jacks wife)

"Don't know why I didn't just come with you two but yes here I am" I say and laugh

Seriously though don't know why we didn't all just come in the same car if we were all going to meet up anyways.

"You're so right" Lana screams over the music

"Guys I promised Dua we'd all hang out have you guys seen her?" I ask and they shake their heads

We continue to walk in. No sign of Dua yet,maybe she isn't here yet? The more we walk the more people I begin to see that I know. Boy genius! The sweetest people ever!

"Hi!" I tell each one of them

"Girl we are over here freaking out about your new album" Phoebe says

"It's honestly such a relief for it to be out and about, keeping it a secret felt like I was drowning" I say

"I'm surprised the swifties didn't figure it out" Lucy says

I'm surprised too! I never know how fast they do catch onto things. I think tricking them is the best way to do things now!

"Yep me neither!" I say

"Hey Taylor Duas here" Jack says

I turn around and he's right, she's here but not alone. Callum Turner, how do I know him? He was a friend of Joe's. He's a nice guy but why was he with her? I mean why else would he be with her Taylor? They're dating! Why! Why! Why!

"Sorry I'm late I was waiting for this bloke!" Dua says

"My flight got delayed and it was a whole mess but I made it! It's good to see you again Taylor" Callum says

"It's good to see you here and yea flights can be chaotic" I slightly laugh

"Wait you two know each other?" Dua asks

"Yes he was friends with my " I say

"Cousin" Callum says cutting me off

Don't know rather to be happy or upset about him lying about how we truly know each other. It would have probably made it awkward and we're at a party. Not an occasion where awkward should be invited. But lying to Dua is already weakening our friendship. I also don't want to talk about Joe anymore. I've written enough about him.

"Yes my cousin" I say

"That's awesome well let's go party" Dua says

And that's what we did alright. We drank and drank, I tasted the patron shots in my brain at this point. I danced with Lana most of the time and with Phoebe. Dua danced with Callum, never took a long glance at me at all. It's normal, she's in love with him why would she think to see anywhere else?

"Let's dance" I feel my hand get tugged at, it was Dua

"Heck yea!" I reply

So we dance. She moves so nice and gentle but yet makes it look so cool. She's definitely better at dancing than me. Why even compare right now? She smiles so much when she dances too and it causes me to form one as well. How can someone be so gorgeous? I think you can literally see a twinkling motion in my eyes because I sure feel it. The butterflies begin to erupt in my stomach each time she sort of looks at me. The moment is suddenly ruined as the music comes to an end.

"That was fun sorry we barely danced tonight but take my number down and let's hang soon yea?" She says

I just nod and get my phone out.

The party wasn't over yet but I'm assuming she had to go for the same reason I had to leave a while ago for. But I couldn't leave without us having a moment I can dream of. I ought to leave right after though now that I don't have much to do here.

"Alright then if you don't call I'll probably call but don't be afraid to yea?" She says

"Course I'll definitely call don't worry have a safe trip back to your place" I say

"You too! Luckily Callum didn't drink so he'll be my protector tonight" she laughs

"That's me!" He says

Ugh, why does this always happen to me! Why do I like people who seem impossible for me to get?

...

As I lay in bed, with make up still on and everything I begin to wonder. I've always felt something for women, I wasn't sure if in a romantic way or sexual way, the thought of sleeping with one was sort of terrifying to think of. I'd definitely be a bottom. The thought of loving one though, it felt surreal and exciting. I know how a girl wants to feel like because I'm one so it seems so easy to do for me.

I know Callum is a good guy, I don't know him deeply but he seems to care for Dua. I won't ruin that. However for some reason my mind is trying to convince me that I can treat her way better. For example, tonight I wonder if he held the entire way to the car because of how drunk she was. I wonder if he held her hair is she decided to throw up? I wonder if he helped her change out of her dress and wiped her make up off. If he tucked her into bed and had a cup of water next to her at all times? Wondering if in this very moment he's holding her close and appreciating her so much. It's not jealousy just wonders.

I need to think the other way. How good it is to finally talk to her! How she doesn't seem to hold a grudge against me for what happened with my fandom. We can be friends now, go out to dinner and hang. Do anything friends could do. That's all this could be if I don't find a way to mess anything up.

Is that what she wants though? What if it was just a one time thing? She gave me her number but I've given my number to tons of people I have no contact with anymore. It reminds me of high school, how I'd get a boys number but it never got farther than that because I never reached out nor did him but what can you expect? It's always the girl who has to reach out. So that's it! I'll reach out first and won't wait for her to reach out first.

Dua Lipa, who would've thought you'd move into my thoughts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wonder what they really think about each other though 🤔

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I wonder what they really think about each other though 🤔