Finally Paris!

I'm seeing her today for the first time since the Grammys in person! She's bringing Callum but who cares! I'm excited for tonight, I want to look my best when I'm performing. Also finally this month my album is releasing. Lots of good things going on this month and I couldn't be happier.

"I love seeing you genuinely smile, I missed it" my mom says

"Dua is coming tonight and we been becoming really close friends so of course I'm happy" I say

"Ill have to thank her for how happy she has made you" she says

...

The closer the time comes for the show the more I get nervous and sort of bummed because I remember it's 3 hours of non stop singing but I love it at the same time because it's for the fans. I'd do anything for them. Part of me thinks I should take vigilante shit out because something about having Dua seeing that sort of makes me embarrassed. I can't though, she's my friend I'm sure she won't care. It'll be a little weird to have her boyfriend watching that part though.

Just landed! Ahhhh I can't wait for tonight - Dua Lipa

The smile on my face when I see her name on my phone is unexplainable. She makes my day literally. I fear I may be getting attached but it's normal to do that with a friend right? I'm attached to Gigi and Blake. It's not odd to feel this close to a friend.

Wish I could've attended the show :( Can't wait to see clips though! - Travis Kelce

Travis did put a smile on my face but it didn't give the jitters like it did when Dua texted or called. I've been texting him regularly lately and he's a really sweet guy I can see why everyone wants me to give him something but I don't know I think I should take things slow with him. If there's even a future there.

I should reply though.

Don't worry about it!!! There's still a bunch to come, there will always be an open seat for you just let me know! (Text to Travis)

SAME HERE!!!! Glad you had a safe flight tell Callum I said hello! (Text to Dua)

I go onto my phone to watch Tik toks and instagram reels. I love seeing my fans post the most hilarious things to my music. If I'm not texting Dua or Travis I'm basically doing this.

It's surprising to see how many people think Travis and I are dating. I'm sure he enjoys seeing these things, I'd enjoy too if I liked him in that way. There's people saying I moved on too quickly but I haven't at all. I don't think of Joe everyday now but he comes into my head now and then. Wondering if he's okay, if he's eating well and drinking his water. I grew to love him too much. I feel like the color in my life is just now coming back and it's been almost a year since the break up, feels less than that.

...

The stage lights turn on, I have my guitar with me. Sometimes I'm afraid I'll forget the chords or something, like my mind will just go blank. Surprisedly it hasn't  happened.

I see all the lights everywhere light up. Knowing that each of those thousands of lights are people who love me. I've worked on not getting emotional over things like this but thats so foolish of me to try. How could anyone not get emotional about this? I love my fans more than anything in the world, I'd die and kill for them.

My stage is pink, as I begin the lover era. Basically Joes era, I was so in love. Each night I sing this era I think of the good moments and I'm thankful it even happened.

My cue. After "miss Americana and the heartbreak prince".

"Welcome to the Eras Tour!" I say

The lights twinkle all around. My mind suddenly wakes up as I try and see through the aisle of people. I remember Dua is out there watching me and I suddenly feel like freezing as a nervous student presenting. I can't do that though!