Introduction + Chapter 1

Yup, so my name is Leni, welcome to my life. Oh yes because disclaimer : this story is just me talking about what's happening in my head ; my friends, my family, other people who are neither my friends nor my family, my activities, school, I mean I guess you got it. 

Maybe I lied a bit, maybe I lied at the first line I wrote haha. My name is Alena (no need to say my surname, that wouldn't be useful) but everyone calls me Leni so I tend to forget to say "Alena" whenever I'm greeting someone :

"Bo : LENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Fuck.

"Bo : LENI COME HERE"

I open the door to my friend (or roommate, as you want), Bo. 

"Me : Whaaaat ?
Bo : Girl why do you look so done ?
Me : Just say your thing.
Bo : You just look like you don't give a fuck.
Me : But, I don't know what you're about to say.
Bo : Alright. I GOT...
Me : You got ??
Bo : PLACES.
Me : Places...? 
Bo : NCT CONCERT FOR YOU AND MAO !!
Me : WAIT WHAT ??
Bo : HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH DID YOU THINK I WOULD FORGET LIKE YOU WEREN'T BOTHERING ME EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR NOW A WHILE ???
Me : HA-
Bo : JUST THANKS ME CAUSE I HAVE NEVER SPENT THAT MUCH TIME TRYING TO GET TWO FUCKING CONCERT PLACES.
Me : OMG I'D LOVE TO HUG YOU BUT I'M THE LESS TACTILE PERSON ON EARTH SO NO."

Bo wraps both of her arms around mine and press me against her. 

"Me : You.. Didn't have to do that, I smile awkwardly.
Bo : I know, I know"

While giving me the printed place, she smiles, showing her perfect teeth and her dimples, reminding me how pretty is my roommate- OH WAIT I'M GOING TO NCT CONCERT !! 

Day after

The worse thing on earth is called waking up. Oh no it's actually going to school, or maybe fail a test, or more like having greasy hair on an important day, or maybe feeling really lonely ? There are many things I don't like in life (don't worry, there's also a big list of things I like, but I'm not in that mood right now.)

But either way, I'm waking up and going to school, ready to fail my SVT test, with greasy hair cause I woke up too late, and feeling lonely as fuck because Mao, Suki and Xiomara (the only friends I have in my class (and in school)) are on a school trip, without me, because we're not doing the same options. I took french and they took spanish. Mao is spanish, she took this option just because she is lazy (ironic tone, since I have absolutely nothing to say in term of lazyness). 

At least the path to go to class isn't long, I'm in boarding school, cheers.....! 

I hate having no personal space like this... I really like Bo buuut I also like to be alone when I'm in another place than school or downtown. Anyway, SVT class here I am. 

Lunch pause

No surprise, I failed my test, but who cares ? I'm not planning on becoming a doctor or anything. To forget that, what is better than putting my music as loud as possible in my ears while eating ? 

Sitting, I take a look at what I'm about to eat ; what a mistake, never doing that again, I should just eat without worrying because this doesn't look edible at all. Not gonna eat for now. I take my tray and throw the so called food in the nearest trash. 

I see Bo entering the cafeteria with her friends and waving at me. I wave back and turn to push the door. Bo is one year older than me, she has her friends her age and her different timetable, so we practically never hang out together. I don't mind, as I said, sometimes I prefer to be alone than around others. Even if I think I should venerate her for the rest of my life since, thanks to her, I'm gonna see my favorite group in concert !! And with all of the members.. I never thought that would be possible, like NEVER. Mh, maybe you don't know all NCT. Not a big deal, I'll tell y'all later about them. 

*Bells ring*

Still one hour to spend sitting on a chair, thinking about my life and everything related (while my math teacher is trying to explain something). 

In math class, I'm sitting next to a guy. Woaw interesting right ? Actually, my friend Mao thinks he has a crush on me (still nothing really interesting). But poor him, because I think I am one of the worst classmate you could have ; I'm moving all the time, never listening, writing things in books absolutely not related to the class, I never have my stuff to work, hum, yes, poor him, and above that, I forgot his name :

"Classmate : Scuse me ..?
Me : ...
Classmate : Hey, Alena
Me : Oh yes what ? I answer, taken out of my thoughts
Classmate : Do you have a glue stick ?
I search in my pencilcase
Me : Mh, nope, sorry
Classmate : It's okay"

My classmate goes back to his occupations and me too, that was basically our only interaction of the week I guess. I was quite taken aback when he called me "Alena" cause as mentioned before, nobody calls me like that. 

Time to go to my locker and leave this jail for kinda... My favourite place on earth ? Repetitions with my dance crew ! So original : I'm a kpop fan, yeah. So I have created a group that anyone can join (after auditioning, and paying (not expensive at all)) to dance kpop and studio choreos. It's the first crew of my city, and I'm quite proud of that. Rehearsals start at 2:30 pm and it's currently 2:05 pm. By going on foot, I will be there at around 2:15 pm. 

Dancing is my passion number one. Kpop number two. Leading is something that I like to do. I love creating and doing many things (editing, managing, posting on the internet, picking the members, etc) as well. I can seem overwhelmed by doing everything on my own like this but no doubt, that's a personal choice and my crew members are usually mad at me because of it. But, I manage to organise myself as well as I can. Besides, I don't see anyone who could do even one thing and spend as much time as I do, who has the time (or just make it their priority, what I'm  doing) to do it, in my crew right now. So I'm perfectly fine with all of my roles ! 

Actually, let's not forget that Mao helps me sometimes. She is really into the filming part.

2:15 pm

First one arrived, I install the speakers and stretch myself while waiting for the others.