33

(So...this episode you probably know I'm doing it differently. But just a little bit not the whole thing! I think...I'm trying to make some of the episodes the same like in the show but then my brain wants to do it differently. And you guys seem to like when I change it up a bit? I have no idea but for this episode I think I'd be doing what I did for the very first two episodes like I did for season 1 since this is the style queen episode. I'm not going to spill any more things but let me know what you think! And hope you guys like this episode!)

I was in my own dressing room in a trailer as I look at the black dress I was wearing. I fix the black ascot on my neck. I also flat out the skirt of the dress and I look to the black flats I was wearing making sure they were on tight. I then look into the mirror fixing my hair that was down in curls with a little bit of braids on some ends of the curls. While Plagg was eating his cheese as he looks into the mirror also.

I sigh with I frown not liking what I was wearing since it wasn't me at all, "I feel awkward." I say while Plagg turns to me as he mumbles with cheese in his mouth, "That's probably because you look ridiculous." I turn to him with a sigh lowering my head.

Plagg then chuckles as he swallows his camembert whole, "I'm kidding! You do look beautiful but I do like you in your own style." Plagg says as I look to him in confusion because he never said that in the show but I shake it off since none of this should be happening!

"Oh! This is a disaster! I'm not supposed to be modeling anything! It's only supposed to be Adriana!"

"I'm always getting into crazy messes! This is definitely probably gonna end badly!"

"No. Think positive you just need to stay out of the way. Well...try to stay out of the way and maybe everything will be fine."

"I hope..."

I shake my thoughts away as I smile at Plagg, "Thanks, Plagg." I say as I hug him against my cheek and he slightly purrs while I giggle. Suddenly I heard knocking on the door of my trailer and Plagg quickly hid under some folded clothes. I go over to the door opening it as I see Mason standing on the steps of the trailer looking at me.

"Hello, Mason." I say with a smile as Mason stares at me for a minute then says, "Oh! Uh...Hulla..." He walks up the steps only to trip as he yells my eyes widened and I quickly catch him by his arms while we both step more into the trailer. The hat drops on the ground as the feather fell off while Mason looks to me with a nervous smile, "Oh, sorry!" He says as he lets me go and I let him go with a smile, "No worries." I say with a giggle when I then look down and see the hat on the ground.

Mason also looks down to the hat we both bend down to pick it up only to bump heads. We both groan rubbing our heads, "Ouch, sorry!" We both say as we smile and we both bend down. I grab the hat looking at it as I see Mason grab the feather and I say, "Oh, no! I hope it's not too hard to fix it."

I stare at Mason who looks to me with a frown as he says, "Oh, you know, it doesn't really matter. This hat is a complete failure anyway." Mason looks down with a frown holding the feather as he stands and I stare up at him confused, "What? No it's not. Why would you say that?" I asked as I hold the hat in my hand and Mason holds his hand out for me while I take it and he helps me back up.

"Because...the king of fashion, Andrew Bourgeois saw it and hated it!" Mason explains covering his face with his hands as he looks to me, "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I really messed up. I'm a total no-talent! Please don't put it on. You or Adriana." Mason rambles as I take the feather from him with a smile, "Mason, everything's gonna be fine. Your hat looks great. I think it's awesome and so does Adriana's mother, otherwise she wouldn't have picked it for Adriana and I."