Chapter 17: A Haunting Tempest

[Note: "Normal", "Malay",please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

--flashback--

Meanwhile in the air Morro managed to stop himself from falling, glaring up at the bounty before waving his hand in a swinging motion to stop it, but Managing to tilt the bounty on its side at the same time.

"No! I'm not losing them this time!!" Morro exclaimed, pulling the bounty back harder, not caring when he saw jay and cole almost fall off. "No! Stop! If you keep doing that! You'll hurt them more than the damage we already caused!" Cyclone yelled back, with both him and Morro being momentarily shocked by it.

"Well then why don't you do it if you're so smart?!" Morro spat back, now fighting over control with Cyclone. "Mabey I will!" Cyclone snapped back, taking back enough control to attempt to create a cyclone vail with the clouds, unaware of his powerwatch glitching.

"Cyclone! Morro! Stop it! You both have the wind element! If you two keep fighting who knows what might happen!" Solar exclaimed, after all, their powers combined already worried the light element enough.. but as for what might result if the two kept on fighting.. he wasn't sure.

Sadly however, the two seemed to care less to listen to what he or the earth element was saying as the duo continued to yell at them to stop. The rest of the elements kept by their original, watching the scene play out.

Morro and cyclone however, continuing fight for control.. but it seemed neither one was winning.

Or at least that was until both of them started to lose.. from something else.

In the mist of their rage, the duo hadn't even realized that their elements were actively fusing. Whether this be as a result of boboiboy's fusion ability or the fact Morro was currently possessing cyclone when the other had control.. we'll never know.

All we do know is that something was created as a result of the elemental power boost..

.

.

.

.

Tempest.

.

.

.

.

Kai couldn't help but feel something was wrong, that thing wasn't their little brother, nor was it morro..