4. ode à la fête

truth be told, the girls' really couldn't wait until tonight.

cause as they were in the process of getting ready to go dancing, hanni felt her thighs clench together staring at minji standing in front of the mirror. she was innocently applying makeup on herself, only wearing a black bralette and cargo pants, but hanni felt wetness already building up and wanted nothing more than to take her right then and there.

hey, hanni's allowed to eye-fuck her hot vampire girlfriend. no judgment here...

eyeing the clock, she knew they had a decent amount of time left. so, acting upon her desires, before minji could put on any lipstick, she skimmed towards her and plucked out the cosmetic from her girlfriend's hand, giving her a peck instead...which turned to many more, then a full blown makeout session with hanni leading minji's hands to grab at her ass.

minji squeezed the short cladded flesh, releasing a deep sigh as she pulled away a few inches away from her face.

"what was that for?" minji giggled, looking back and forth at hanni's eyes with a big smile.

"i think this is my first time seeing you in a bralette."

"i'll try to wear them more often for you..."

"we would never get out of bed then." hanni said with a sultry low tone.

the vampire raised a suggestive brow, giving a lopsided smile to her.

hanni moved a hair strand away from her lip, "quickie before we leave?"

she pretended to think for a second, "you really can't wait, can you?"

"not when you look so irresistible." hanni cooed in a sing-song voice, pinching her girlfriends cheeks, making minji release a childish whine.

the vampire softly giggled, shaking her head looking down before going back up to hanni's lips, "you're unbelievable."

"mhm." hanni didn't even refute, lowely whispering "now pull down your pants and bend me over the sink."

minji swallowed an amused laugh, if she were a human, she was certain red would've rushed to her cheeks. "sometimes i think you're more vulgar than i am."

"and you love it." hanni grabbed the back of minji's head and smushed their lips together.

like clockwork, minji led hanni to the bathroom sink as requested, giving her a few more sloppy kisses before turning her around to bend over the counter. hanni getting a good look at herself in front of the mirror, cheeks flushed in arousal.

from there on the only thing hanni could see from the mirror was minji's head and upper-torso directly behind her. the next thing she heard was the sound of minji unzipping her pants and them dropping on the floor. then, tender hand's pulling her own shorts down along with her red panties. both of their garment's pooling at their ankles to be easily picked back up in the end.

hanni heard soft grunting from behind, obviously minji touching herself to fully harden. hanni couldn't help but tease the latter by wiggling her butt a little. hearing minji giggle as hand's caressed her ass, her own breath hitching when minji decided to rub her fingers through her pussy lips, feeling how wet she already got.

"always so beautiful..." minji commented, slipping a finger in hanni's honey opening with ease, "and so eager, too."

hanni gave a breathy laugh, feeling minji pump a finger into her with a lip bite. "come on, minji-ah. we gotta leave soon."

"right..." minji rubbed hanni's pussy a bit more before pulling her hand away and smearing her cock with hanni's wetness, lathering herself up to slip in more easily. "you ready?"