Jason - Chapter 5

TRIGGER WARNING (sexual assault)

Lucy's POV:
"You like her, don't you?" Is the first thing I hear. I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder but can't really move. "I mean, how could I not?She's perfect in every way." Who is this? One voice comes from directly next to me, the other one a little further away. "You should tell her when she wakes up, I mean." Wait, is that Angela? "she will wake up, right?" I am so confused. I made out the voices to belong to Angela and Tim, but who are they talking about? Where am I and why can't I move? I hear steps.

A- come here! It's gonna be ok.
T- yeah

I am finally able to open my eyes but close them soon after because the lights are way too bright. I did see the two hugging, though. I open them again and realize I'm in hospital. Suddenly, I remember everything, and then realization hits me.
Are they talking about me? I know I shouldn't, but I decide to close my eyes and keep them that way to eavesdrop.

A- she's going on wake up soon and you will tell her how you feel!
T- I've barely known her for a week. She will be creeped out and think I'm some pervert.
A- she won't. I've seen how she's been looking at you. Just be understanding.
T- yeah. I'll text you when she's awake.
A- thanks. Bye
T- Bye.

He likes me??? I mean, he is handsome, and I wouldn't say no to a date, but ME? Why would he want something from me? Jason made it very clear back then that nobody would ever want me. Jason. I really don't want to think about him. Tim sits down next to me, and I think for a bit before I do something I might regret in the future. Or not... who knows?

Tim's POV:
I sit back down and am lost in thoughts until I hear the bedsheets ruffling a bit. My head snaps up, and I see lucy stretching out a hand and smiling at me with her eyes closed. " I like you too," she whispers quietly. WHAT? Shit. Did she hear us?

L- aren't you gonna take my hand?

I hurry and lay my hand in hers, and ask
T- Did you hear us?
L- yeah... I'm sorry. I should have told you I was awake.
T- it's ok, but do you mean it?
L- yeah...
T- I'm glad
L- I'm tired.
T- You can go back to sleep. I'll text Angela and Zoe. She came by but you were asleep and she had to get back to the station.

I text them, and they reply almost immediately. I move my free hand slowly and place it on top of Lucy's head. I start stroking her hair gently until she falls asleep again.

It's been around an hour and I got hungry so I go to the cafeteria to get myself and Lucy something to eat. I go back to the room, sit down, and eat quietly so I don't wake her. Now that I am technically alone, I have time to think.

She said she'd like me too. I can't believe it. I think I'll ask her to go on a date with me when she wakes up. Her hair was so soft and her hand... let's just say I would love to hold it longer so that when i finish eating, that is what I do. It's now around 9:30 pm, so I decide to go to sleep with my hand in hers, and my head leaned against the wall behind me.

I wake up to the sound of sobs and shaking next to me. I open my eyes, and sure enough, lucy lays there with tears running down her beautiful face. She's muttering something and then starts moving, turning and tossing in her probably very uncomfortable hospital bed.
I decide to wake her up because she must have a nightmare. I gently shake her healthy shoulder and whisper her name.

Lucy's POV:
I am alone at my apartment until I hear banging at my door. I wonder who it is but pay no mind to the fact that the person could be dangerous. I stupidly open the door without looking through the peephole first and am met with a fist in my face. I stumble back a few steps and manage to get out a " what the hell?!"

(Jason= Ja)

Ja- you thought you could hide from me, didn't you!?
L- Jason? What are you doing here.
Ja- I am here to get my fiance back
L- I did not say "yes" when you proposed.
Ja- I don't care. You are coming with me. Alive, hurt , or dead. I don't really care. It's up to you.
L- I am not going anywhere.
Ja- it was your choice.

He reaches his hand to his belt, and I notice that I have no weapon with me. Nothing. Only my hands. I guess I don't have another choice, though.

He pulls out a long knife. Well, at least it's not a gun, I guess. He comes at me, but I manage to get the knife away from him and throw it away from us. We fight a little, and he ends up on top of me, pinning me down. He starts kissing and biting my neck. I feel nauseous. This is discussing. He moves my hands above my head, holding my wrists together with one hand. I scream at him to stop because I know what he will do next. He reaches his free hand under my shirt and cups my breast. I am still screaming, but now at the top of my lungs and for help. He decides that shutting me up by kissing me would be a good idea.

I can feel his hand travel further south to between my legs. I try to push them together, but he still manages to get his hand inside of my pants. I hate this. I feel his finger working in between my legs. It does not feel good. It almost hurts. He notices that I don't enjoy it and gets mad because " I should be thankful that someone like him would ever want someone like me. I should be thankful for the attention I get." He is now furious and starts beating be. A few minutes later, everything hurts. I can feel blood trickling down the multiple cuts I have. And slowly, everything goes dark.

Suddenly, I feel someone shaking me.

" LUCY!"

(1103 words)