Ready- chapter 13

TRIGGER WARNING (mature content, scars)

Lucy's POV:

21 days ago, I was kidnapped and raped by my ex-boyfriend. Today, I was at work and at therapy again. My therapist, Doctor McLane, has helped me a lot. It was a hard 2 and a half weeks and will be an even longer way until full mental recovery, but I know I will not be alone. Of course, there were some bumps, and I'm sure there are so many to come. I am clean for 3 weeks and plan on keeping it that way. I was close to selfharming a couple of times, but luckily, Tim helped me. I was also shown some so-called "skills" from my therapist to have other ways to handle the urge of hurting myself. I've gained some weight back, but I'm ok with it now. I look and feel healthier.

I was ready to tell my friends who supported me through these weeks as well.
I am back to doing normal detective work now, and even tho I am perfectly able to live alone again, I am staying with Tim.

We are in bed right now. I am partly sitting with my back against the headboard. Tim has his head on my belly. He has his eyes closed, and I am slowly running my fingers through his hair.

L- I am so grateful.
T- for what?
L- you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know?
T- You are the best thing that's has ever happened to me, too, and I love you wholeheartedly.
L- I love you too.
T- Let's go to sleep.
L- yeah.

- Time skip -
Nobody's POV:

Today was a crazy day for whole Mid-Wilsher. Some dude has decided to propose to his girlfriend by making a fake bomb and threatening a whole police station to prove how "strong" and "manly" he is. Long story short: he got arrested, and she left him.

Tim and Lucy are walking to Tim's truck hand in hand. Not talking but enjoying each others presence.

L- I think I'm ready
T- That's great! What for , though?
L- I think I'm ready to have sex with you.

Tim snaps his head up and looks around, checking that nobody heard before responding.
T- really?
L- yes, really
T- Are you sure. You know I don't want to force you or hurt you. I'm ok with waiting a little longer.
L- I can't wait anymore, though. My doctor said I'm all healed.
T- so tonight?
L- yes, tonight.

Tim's really happy but still a little unsure. He'd be lying if he said he hasn't thought or dreamed of having sex with the person he loves most. Maybe even starting a family, but it is too early for that. They are barely dating 2 months.

Lucy can't wait to finally show him how much she loves him. Even though she's a little insecure about herself.

They drive to Tim's house and decide to order some food first. The order arrives 10 minutes after they do, and they eat

Tim stands up, brings the plates to the sink, and is about to start cleaning them, but Lucy hugs him from behind and makes him turn around.

She pulls him down by his collar and kisses him passionately. She puts her arms around his neck and one hand in his hair.
Tim rests his hands on her hips before starting to run one up and down her back.
Their tongues explore each others mouths before they part.
L- Tim, I want you.

Tim dives back into the kiss and begins taking steps towards his bedroom, which makes Lucy take stumbled steps back in the direction Tim is guiding her. On the way, he takes off her cardigan and starts kissing down her jaw and to her neck, where he soon finds her sweetspot.
Lucy let's out a quiet moan. She starts to take his shirt of which makes Tim part from her neck. They arrived at the bed, and Tim lightly pushes Lucy back, making her lay on her back.
T- are you sure?
L- yes! I can't wait any longer!

He can't stop himself anymore. He wants to see all of her, feel all of her, and taste all of her.

He takes off her top and unclasps her bra, which leaves Lucy top less. He backed away for a second, just taking in the view before going down again and massaging her breast and sucking on the other one. Lucy's let's out a few moans, desperately for some friction in her heated area.
Tim let's one of his hands wander south to Lucy's pants, sliding it under her waistband but with her underwear still between her pussy and his hand.