𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

┏━━━ ❀ ━━━┓
𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
┗━━━ ❀ ━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Friday, February 9th, 2018

Lizzie sits before me on Viviette's bed, dressed in this loose-fitting white t-shirt that hangs off her frame, the fabric slightly translucent against the glow of the lamplight. And her hair.

Her dark hair falls in loose waves around her shoulders, strands tumbling over the collar of her shirt in a tousled manner.

And as she leans forward, her posture relaxed yet attentive, the fabric of her shirt shifts, and I can't help but notice the faint outline of her nipples pressing against the thin material.

She rests her chin in her hands, elbows propped up on her knees, her gaze fixed on mine.

Playing chicken, I try to hold back my smile, to not break first, but I can't help it. A smile spreads across my lips, and in response, a matching one forms on hers.

"What are you thinking?" she asks, her voice soft. I hesitate, the words caught somewhere between my mind and my mouth.

"Just... how beautiful you look right now," I finally say, my voice barely above a whisper.

A faint blush creeps up her cheeks, and she looks down, breaking our eye contact for a moment. When she looks back up, her expression is carefully composed, and she raises an eyebrow, a playful smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," she says, her tone teasing.

I chuckle softly, fully aware that her attempt to play it cool only fuels my need for her even more. "Good thing I'm not trying to get anywhere," I reply, matching her playful demeanor. "I just want to be right here with you, always."

Lizzie rolls her eyes, but there's a softness in them that tells me she's not entirely unaffected by my playful way of making her smile. "Oh, please," she says, her smirk widening into a grin.

I couldn't resist the urge. Sliding my hand over her cheek, gently holding her in place, I leaned in.

 Sliding my hand over her cheek, gently holding her in place, I leaned in

"Ew"

She pulls back from me, pushing me slightly as she smiles, her gaze shifting to the redhead behind me. Her hand rests on my chest, and the sensation, the sight of her, makes me realize that I never want to stop kissing her-

-Like ever.

Their words didn't register as I watched the way her lips moved, each syllable forming with the movement of her tongue. She truly is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Her hands move, drawing my attention to her manicured fingers before she lifts my chin—a gesture to capture my focus.

"Are you even listening?" she asks.