𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳. 𝟣𝟣

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗
                  𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 at the airplanes as they flew away and flew in from different states or countries made me realize what I'm bout to do now. Seeing my son for the first time is a big ass step for me. Bringing Iris along, is also a big ass step. I don't know how this girl gonna act since she around me. She fuckin hated my guts but now, she just using me. I don't mind though.

"This is taking forever"Iris huffed. I shook my head trying not to laugh but she caught me. "What?"

"Nothing"I sat back in my seat stretching my legs out. "You funny. Don't have no patience"I mumbled. Iris looked at me and stared for nearly a minute till she finally said something.

"What made you came back? Cause you wasn't miss" she ask bluntly.

"Like that's supposed to make me unhappy"i snickered. "I came back cause this was my home and I honestly missed my friends but I wanted to start something fresh down here. Something new other than New York"

"New York?"she scrunched up her face. "Why was you all the way down there?"

"Cause that's where I'm originally from"I answered. "I came to Atlanta when I was only 7 and stayed till I was 17"

"Right"she nodded her head. "Till you finish abusing me"

"Why you always saying something negative?! That shit in the past!"I semi yelled. Iris rolled her eyes shaking her head obviously pissed off that I wanna move forward from my wrongs. Finally it was time for us to board the plane. I grab my bag sighing heavily ready for this journey to begin.

𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

"Welcome to Newark Liberty International Airport"

"New Jersey"Iris mumbled out. "My child is all the way in New Jersey"

"Not sure yet. He can be anywhere"I responded making our way to the baggage claim.

"Anywhere in New Jersey? Or somewhere else close to New Jersey?"Iris asked.

I stop walking turning to her for a sec. "Look, just enjoy the moment while you here. I'll look for him and you can just explore around"

"You got me fucked up David. Move"she pushed me away from her speed walking to the baggage claim.

"Damn this girl gonna be the death of me"

Once we grab our luggage, we made it outside to the Uber driver so we can make our way to the air bnb and settle down. The ride was quiet. Too quiet. You could only hear the radio station and the cars outside the car.

"Thank you"Iris closed the car door waving goodbye to the driver.

"Stop waving at people"I commanded.

"Stop worrying what the hell I'm doing and open the door"Iris rolled her eyes.

"Look, I don't wanna hear your smart ass mouth this entire trip alright. So either shut the fuck up or you can go back to Atlanta"I challenged.

Iris eyes stayed on me till I finally open the door. She instantly pushed me to the side stepping in the house. Smelt like mothballs and cigarettes. 'The fuck' I thought. I made my way to this medium size ass room since Iris has the master bedroom.

I grab my blunt from my box that I kept in my bag and my lighter going to the back patio. I sat down looking at the pool, hearing the birds chirp. I look back inside to see if Iris was anywhere near before I pulled out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah we made it New Jersey"I sigh.

"You made it this far. What you gonna tell her?"

________________________________________

𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗗