𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳. 𝟦

𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦

Bitch, I can't. I can't even think straight after what happened at the block party. David knew better to not interact with me or even look my way after what happened back in high school.

As for Naomi, I don't even wanna fuck with her after she stuck with Maxo and didn't say shit to David. I just roll my eyes at that getting over it. My heart will drop to my stomach replaying yesterday.

"Iris!"I heard Lucia calling out to me. I sigh heavily changing the channel to something more entertaining. "Iris come here!!"

I jump out of bed, stomping my feet to the living room. "What?!!"I semi yelled looking at her.

"I don't know why you screaming at me...the fuck wrong with you?!!"she yelled back.

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing to you!"I challenged. "I was never nothing to you!"

"Iris don't come in here with that bullshit nah!! I don't wanna hear it from ya dirty mouth!!"Lucia announced.

"You never wanna hear me!! Even when I was in school dealing with the bullying and the sexual assault and the rape and the..."I cried. "The pregnancy"I sniffle wiping my eyes.

"Iris you didn't know how to take care of yourself! So how a baby was gone makes you change!! Ya father..."

"Father didn't care if I was pregnant cause he knew your fat ass couldn't have anymore!!" I argued.

Lucia kept quiet for 10 seconds shaking her head till I heard a sniffle. "I really want you gone"she mumbled out. "I want your ass gone!!!"

I nodded my head swallowing my saliva. "That's fine with me" I turned back to my room slamming the door pissed off at myself. Why did I say that?! What is wrong with me?!

I broke down crying sliding down the wall as I prayed to god to help me through this situation. I can still hear Lucia yelling for me to leave and never come back. I quickly pack up some clothes and my hygiene items.

I made my way out the apartment to my car placing all my things in the back seat. "Iris?"I heard my neighbor called out from her lawn. I turn to her seeing the dog using our grass as his damn go to. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes Mrs.Hallow"I answered back closing my back driver door. "I gotta take a vacation for a bit"

"You know, ever since your dad left she's been inside that apartment for years. Have she ever been outside the apartment?"Mrs.Hallow ask.

"No. Never"I look down. "Her medical condition is out of control right now so I won't be surprise if she call back saying she needs me"I rolled my eyes.

"Welll, I hope you be safe and sound and get well soon as possible cause you know your mom needs you"Mrs.hallow smiled. She was a sweet old lady. Pink small lips. Wrinkling face with freckles and green hazel eyes. Brown hair with gray sticking out at the top.

"I will Mrs.Hallow"I answered. Mrs.Hallow turn back to her apartment telling her dog to come inside. I hop in my car taking off away from the apartment trying to find a hotel to stay in. Definitely don't wanna stay with Naomi since Maxo comes and goes whenever he please.

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥[ hotel ]

I laid down watching some tik tok videos on my phone till I received a text from Naomi. All day she didn't text me, now she reaching out. Probably want me to be her 'wingwoman'

𝗻𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶🤪💕- (𝘄𝘆𝗮?)

𝘮𝘦 - (𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘺?)

𝗻𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶🤪💕 - ( 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲? 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲)

𝘮𝘦 - (𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘢)

𝗻𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶🤪💕 - ( 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼, 𝗶𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 )

I rolled my eyes agreeing with myself to just let her come over and explain everything. Maybe Naomi can help me out. Maybe she can't.

30 minutes went by and finally Naomi came by. I turn the tv down a bit so I can explain how I felt towards her and my decision leaving my mother all alone in that apartment.

"Okay bitch, what's going on?"Naomi ask giving me all her undivided attention.

"Okay soo ima just lay it out on the table"I sigh. "Why the fuck you stayed Maxo when David walked up to us making me uncomfortable as shit then followed me! You suppose to be my best friend and be there for me, not Maxo!"

"Okay first of all, I don't know anything about you and David. All I know is that he sexually assaulted you and moved away"Naomi stop and covered her face. "Oh my god, I'm sorry Iris"she reached in and hugged me patting my back. "My mind was all over Maxo and didn't realize he followed you" I still don't trust her.

"It's cool. You young and in love with him"—" just like everybody else" I quoted.

"Bitch!"

"Naomi it's the truth. Maxo slept with every bitch in high school and still doing it today"I continued.

"Enough about his ass! What happened at the apartment? Why you left Lucia?"Naomi ask.

"We got into it. I said something about my father and why he left and she kicked me out"I shrugged my shoulders.

"What you said?"

"I said 'that's why father left you cause yo fat ass couldn't have any more kids' and she was quiet for second and then yelled"I croaked. "I don't care honestly cause like I said she ruined my life and David did as well"

"You know one day you will have to tell your story so I can know and know when to not cross a boundary"

Naomi was right. One day I will have to tell my story and just move on with my life.