𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳. 𝟣𝟦

𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦

                   𝗶 never took a shower like the one i just took last hour. My skin felt so smooth like a babies bottom. I smelt like vanilla ice cream. My feet wasn't hurting like before. I just felt pure.

I grab my phone from the night stand scrolling through instagram seeing pictures of Naomi being a thirst trap. 'I thought I unfollowed her' I quickly pressed the unfollowed button on her page feeling more relieved. "Mmm"I smiled a bit proud of myself.

"Ayo!"my head shot up seeing David coming into the room.

"Don't you ever knock!"I semi yelled covering myself up. How dare he?! I'm still halfway naked and he think he can just bust into my room like that.

"Hell no. I'm paying the bill here at this air bnb"David directed his attention towards the tv. "Beside, I seen them breast before"

"Disgusting! We was just teens not knowing what the fuck to do or what we was getting ourselves into"I sniffled wiping my nose.

"I wanna talk to you about our son" now he talking. I been waiting for this moment since I came to New Jersey. "He's located in New York. They actually moved last year"

"So why the fuck we was in New Jersey?"I stood up trying my best to cover myself up.

"Cause I thought he was here with his family but they move cause a job related thing. We'll find him soon Iris. I promise"David held out his pinky.

"Promise"I twisted my pinky with his smirking a bit. I didn't realize my nipples were poking out from the bra I had on. I tried covering it so David wouldn't see. Too late for that though. "I'm sorry"I covered it up swiftly backing away from him.

"Nah it's cool"he licked his top lips biting the bottom looking at my chest area. "I like what I see"

"Don't you have a baby momma?"I questioned.

"Yeah. You"he chuckled. "Look, I'm going smoke on the patio real quick. You wanna hit the blunt with me?"

"Oh you including me in the rotation?"I smile at him.

"If you wanna be in it"he pulled out his blunt walking away from my room door. I grab my phone and sweatshirt putting it on. It covered my ass and back thighs so I'm good with David not looking like he did just seconds ago.

I made my way outside to the patio seeing the light shining bright around the yard. The stars were out alongside with the moon. The vibe was calm and peaceful for the first time ever in my life. I couldn't believe I'm in peace with the guy who fucked over my life in high school. Look at God. "This is nice"I started off striking up a conversation.

"Yeah it's cool. Weird that I'm with you smoking my blunt"David acknowledged.

"You asked me. I didn't have to be out here with you"I asserted.

David chuckled shaking his head as he lit up the blunt. "Why you so defensive? You gotta just let things be and not tryna argue me down all the time"

"Maybe because of the past"I mumbled. David lean over handing me the blunt. I took a puff of it letting the smoke come out my nose. "I just don't understand"

"What?"david reach back over for his blunt.

"Why you SA me?"I tilt my head to the side with a confuse look.

"Sexual assaulted? I wouldn't think it was cause you loved it"David began. "Then the niggas who posted it got beat the fuck up after school by me. I didn't want that to happen to you"

"But why fuck?"

"Cause I fucking liked you Iris"David confirmed. He took another puff of his blunt handing it to me but sat up looking at me like he wanted to have a deep conversation. "Iris I was scared being seen with you cause people wasn't rocking with you. So I took it upon myself and started bullying you. The fucking part wasn't fake, wasn't staged. It was me being truthful and honest"

"Who recorded it? And why didn't you stop once you seen them"I ask.

"I didn't see them. I was in the zone fucking you from the back and when I cum I'm cumming, aint no stopping me"David chuckled. "Thought you liked it. The way you was moaning telling me to stop, I didn't know if you liked it or was...."

"When I saw them recording"I finished. "The aftermath was really heartbreaking cause that's when I found out I was pregnant" I frowned. 

"You liked me back in school?"david asked.

It took me a couple minutes of blushing before I finally said "yeah I did"I looked away from him quickly. "I didn't understand why you bullied me though"

"I'm sorry Iris for the 100th time, if you ever forgive me"David held his big iron ass hand near me.

"I forgive you. Just not forget you"