CHAPTER 2

I sighed and looked at the kitten, she was still staring at me when I entered the kitchen. I kept the unknown envelope on the counter and crouched down to pick up the broken pieces of the glass when one of them cut my skin.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I watched blood dripping down my forefinger, ignoring the cut I continued picking up the pieces. Finally done with the cleaning I got up, threw the wasted pieces in the trash bin and washed my hands. "Naughty kitten! I got a small cut because of you but that's okay I forgive you as you're cute", I talked dramatically as if she'll understand anything. I reached for her when she meowed and ran away. I let out a sigh as I leaned against the counter with both my hands resting on it and glanced at the envelope.

Right! The envelope! I moved to my living room taking the letter and turned on the lights, even with the lights on the room wasnt lightened. My place was obviously messy as I didn't get any time to organize my things. I took a place on my couch and gave a last glace to the covered envelope before tearing it open. Inside there was an old looking paper with something written on it,

'𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒚𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆'. It read.

"Wha.ARGHHH!!" I let out a sharp, startled scream as several plates brake in the kitchen. I turned my head around and stared at my kitchen from distance with wide eyes while breathing heavily. There's no wind blowing, how did that happen? I gathered my courage and got up from my seat placing the letter on the coffee table.

Walking in slow pace with careful steps I somehow reached the door and what I saw made me wanna puke, broken plates with blood splashed all over the kitchen and that little kitten's bloodied body on the floor. My voice got stuck in my throat, I froze in my place. The scene before my eyes was gruesome. Just when I came back to my senses I heard giggles, a child's giggles. I heard some little steps running behind me while giggling. I looked around and moved my wide eyes trying to catch something or someone.

"Who's there?", I called out with my shivering voice. In return I only got the giggles back , at this point I was scared to death what is happening? 'Meow~' I quickly turned behind and saw the dead cat staring right through my soul. I let out a loud horrific scream. I couldn't move anymore, my forehead was dripping with sweat. I was about to-

TRING, TRING !

I woke up.