Epilogue!

2 years later...

"I can't believe we are graduating today!!!" Screamed Ophelia.

In fact, yes it's been two years and today is our graduation day! Cody and I  have been dating since, Ophelia and Nicholas are now together and Tristan finally asked Autumn out about a year ago.  We've been through a lot but life was never worst but never better! (Haha get it "wonderland" from Taylor Swift. I'm such a geek!)
Ajjay and I are great, I couldn't have asked for better high school years.

It wasn't always easy, but Melanie learned to calm down and I forgave her, she actually ended up with the hockey captain Alex. They really do make a cute couple!

Ophelia was valedictorian and we were all so happy.  The girls and I were really stressed for prom but now that the dresses are picked out, and everything is organized we can now relax and enjoy!

"C'mon Violet, we have to go!" Autumn said pulling my arm.

"Ok ok i'm coming."

Life is full of surprises, some good and some bad.  Enjoy every one of them because you can't go back.  Live your life to the fullest and if people hate on you well even if you were the juiciest peach in the whole world, there will always be someone who will hate peaches. Just shake it off because the hater's gonna hate!

*************************************First i'd like to say a huge sorry for taking this so long to update and then ending it like that.  I felt like this should be the end.  This story was my first on wattpad and i'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who read this story.
I've gone through so much this year and seeing those views go up every time I updated really made me happy.  This epilogue was really short but at least well you all know how this ended.

I'd like to say thank you to my Luckey (nickname), who just always commented on my story, love you so much! 💕
I'd like to say thank you to my Tommy (nickname too), who loved my story too and has always been there for me.😘
Thanks to my Angelique who always gave me great ideas and always believed in me.
Thanks to Sarah for reading my story and loving it!
And most importantly thank you to all my readers to whom I don't know the names but love anyways.  Without you this story could not have been possible!

I have read MANY Lashton and Larry and Niall fan fictions so i'm thinking of writing some! I hope you guys will read them.

Thank you thank you thank you so much and i'm so glad I got to share this with you!

Have a beautiful day and always remember that if life gives you lemons, keep them because hey lemons! (Little Luke Hemming 5 Seconds of summer to conclude this story! Hahaha)

Love y'all :)