Perfect human vs perfect alien !!!!!?????

-Ayanokoji kiyotaka pov-

I was training by myself in the school's gym. On top of a ring. Shadowboxing is an effective method of training your techniques when you don't have sparing partners, though it require some imagination to do so.

As i notice a group of students walking nearby, seemingly wanting to ask something to me. I quickly dealt a finishing hook to my imaginary opponent.

After glancing at them again, i was able to identify the group of students in question.
There was five of them, all of them from class B. There was Ichinose honami, class 1-B's representative. Kanzaki ryuji, himeno yuki, Shibata Sō. And last but not least, the person i suspected the most to be the "challenge" that man was talking about. Hachina naoki.

"Do you need anything?" I asked them.

"I was looking at your performance, and you seems to be pretty good at this. Do you mind if we spar?" Asked Hachina, who was looking at me while getting his gloves on.

"Yes, I don't mind it" i answered. Sparing with a partner is always more effective, i will also be able to evaluate his strength from this as well. One could say it's a golden opportunity arriving right in front of me.

As he walked onto the ring, the rest of the group he came here with was also watching. We both get into fighting stance before...

"Then, this will be just a friendly sparing match then?" I inquired.

The student known as hachina naoki nodded and threw the first punch.
I wasn't originally intending to reveal my ability this early on. but after gauging his strength from that punch, I can confidentially say he's the strongest one i have encountered in this school thus far.

After about a minute, we were evenly matched. From outside perspective, this would be considered a serious spar between two insanely powerful students. But there's something only me and him would know.

This match right now is the equivalent of those pretend fight play people usually do. where they punch much slower than they actually can. I haven't nearly used all my strength, and i can tell he hasn't either.

This went on for a bit until he stopped mid fight.

"I have something to tell you" he spoke as he backed away.

"What is it?" I questioned

He got closer and lean in to whisper
"I am the Kiruma souichi you have been looking for"

Kiruma souichi....

So my suspicion was true afterall. There was almost no way anyone else could've known about that deal. From his display of ability earlier i am pretty much convinced at what he said
"I assume this mean there's no need for both of us to hold any longer, correct?" I whispered while his face was still close to mine.

"Yes" he spoke before backing away one more time

I was about to attack at full power. Before hearing an odd sound

"A king with no crown, a king with no crown" i heard the sound in english. With some instruments along with it as well.
If I remember correctly. It was judas from lady gaga-

I was punched in the guts before i could finish my thoughts. I noticed the ring we were previously standing on had turned into a completely black room. Almost like the area inside is a completely different dimension.