[ 𝟏𝟎 ] : 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬

A few hours later and Ruby was informed Rick and Glenn were going into town to look for Hershel

Ruby walked up to the Greenes house as they also told her Beth was in shock of what had happened.

Ruby quickly entered her room and looked at her figure staring up at the ceiling.

As Ruby walked up the Greenes house she overheard Lori and Dale talking , apparently Dale thought Shane killed Otis.

Ruby's mind was filled with these thoughts , she knew Shane was lying about something but the thought never crossed her mind.

She didn't like Shane at all. He was stupid and had to much anger , although that wasn't necessarily a really bad thing. He just used it in a wrong way.

Ruby sat beside Beth and caressed her hand. "Beth." She slightly shook but got no response.

"Beth." Once more she shook her and still no response.

Ruby sighed. "i know things are tough right now but you have a loving family that would do anything for you. don't waste that beth." she spoke softly.

"my mom , she had this disorder i think it was. it was called bipolar disorder. she would go a little crazy sometimes. but not much. just a few specific days she would be out of her mind. i never knew if i had that." ruby shrugged.

"anyways the point is , even after her episodes , she never gave up. she almost did , but she didn't. she stood up to the disorder and kicked its ass. it didn't go away but she fought it. she stayed for me , my sister and brother. and my dad." she said a little more serious this time.

"i think , just before the start my sister had an appointment to the psychiatrist. apparently they were going to determine if she had it. they said it was rare since she was 6 but she started showing signs and yada yada." she spoke.

"anyways sorry for wasting you time beth. i'll leave you to you're .. gazing." she said with a frown. she stood up and left the room.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Ruby was in her tent reading a book , it was called the maze runner , she really liked it , it was about a dystopian world and teenagers in a giant maze.

Her favorite character was Gally , another character names Thomas described his nose to be big and Ruby thought it was funny.

Sadly she was interrupted by Lori calling her name. Ruby grumbled and stood up.

"I'm right here." She called and made eye contact with Lori.

"Could you go inside with Carl and stay there please." She asked politely.

Ruby nodded and grabbed her bag and book. She quickly made her way over to the house and sat on the couch.

"Hi." Ruby greeted to Carl beside her.