Chapter 1

"We need to get him back!"
Ever since Sonic's defeat on board the Death Egg, Tails has been sad, angry and scared. With him gone, nobody was left to protect Green Hills. Dr. Eggman had compleatly taken over. All the grass was dead and the plant life gone. The water became polluted and Eggmans robots now patrol the area looking for any animals to roboticize.

"What are we supposed to do?!" Asked Mighty, "Eggman has the Chaos Emeralds! We dont stand a chance!" "I hate to say it, but hes right

"What are we supposed to do?!" Asked Mighty, "Eggman has the Chaos Emeralds! We dont stand a chance!" "I hate to say it, but hes right." Said Ray, "He has all seven Emeralds, his machines are now more powerful than ever!" Tails gave his friends a look. "Sonic was always there for me when i needed him! No matter what, and now its my turn to repay him. Im going to stop Eggman and save him, No matter whos with me or not!" Mighty and Ray both looked at eachother. They missed Sonic just as much as Tails did, but they didnt like the idea of going against Eggman when he had all seven Chaos Emeralds in his possesion. Ray stepped forward, "Sonic is our friend. And right now, he needs our help, im coming with you Tails!" Mighty's eyes widened, "Are you sure Ray? Eggmans more powerful than ever!" Ray turned to his friend, "Sonic is in trouble, and Eggmans robots are bound to find us eventually! We cant hide forever. We gotta do something." Mighty took a deep breath, and spoke, "Alright, im in!" Tails smiled, "Thank you guys! Come on, lets go save Sonic!" "One question though" said Mighty, "How are we gonna find out where he is?" Suddenly, a great shadow appeared over the three friends. They looked up to see a massive airship of some kind soaring through the sky. As Tails looked closer, he saw several Egg-Robos flying outside the ship. "That must be Eggmans ship!" He exclamed.

"Quick! Lets follow it!" Said Ray, we can find out where its going and maybe find Sonic there

"Quick! Lets follow it!" Said Ray, we can find out where its going and maybe find Sonic there. Hes probably being kept prisoner on that airship." "Good thinking Ray." Said Tails, "Quick, ill get the Tornado!"
Tails ran to grab his plane, he returned very quickly. Mighty and Ray hopped onto the front of the plane just like how Sonic used to do. Tails then prepared for takeoff. "Okay! Here we go!" He said. Within seconds the plane was off the ground, flying into the sky. Tails waited a little bit for the airship to get ahead so they werent spotted, then, they flew after it. "I wonder what that egghead is up to this time." Said Mighty. "Whatever it is, i just hope its not too dangerous!" Said Ray nervously. Tails gulped, "I guess we'll find out soon enough." He said.