Cult Classics 8

Third Person
×
All four of the teens sat in the living thinking out about all the things that had just happened. This was supposed to be a week of fun and memory making, but that may not happen.

"So what? You guys are saying we have a stalker on our hands?" Alicia had said.

No one answered.

"Its just a stalker. Like you know, a pervert who won't do anything." She had continued.

All three others nodded. She was right, at least to everyone else.

Flick.

The porch light had turned on. It was a motion sensor. Someone was outside the house.

"Okay. That's weird." Alcia had said.

Jake looked back and motioned for them to stay back. Jake walked over and opened the door.

"Dude! Can we have some privacy!?"

Charles had been under Emma. Another couple staying at the house.

"Um, yeah sorry. We heard something and just um, checked it out."

Charles got up and began walking towards Jake to apologize, but the floor boards caved in. Charles legs went through the patio. His legs were being cut up from the wood.

"Shit!" He had screamed.

"Oh my gosh! Charles baby, oh my gosh!"

Emma got up and went to go help him. She grabbed him by the shoulders and began to pull him out. She got him out and he sat on the patio with a bloodied leg.

"Um, Jake? Help!"

"Uh. I don't know. There is a first aid kit at my parents cabin. Just walk over there and grab it."

"Okay. I'm taking him with me though."

Emma held him up and he put his arm around her shoulder. They began walking off towards the house.

"Emma, I can walk. Its just a couple of scratches."

"Okay, well don't complain then."

Emma began walking in front of Charles while he hobbled behind her. She looked in the distance and paused. She saw a black figure with a white mask. She froze.

"Charles, can we hurry?"

"Emma! You see I'm trying!"

"Ugh."

She began walking faster and kept checking back.

Once. He was there.

Twice. Still there.

Three. Gone.

"Charles hurry up we have to get out of here!"

Charles scurried behind her, causing himself a lot of pain. Emma didn't care, there was something behind them. About one hundred feet in front of the two was the cabin. They were close, but much closer was the figure to them.

"Look its there," Charles said. "We get in there and lock ourselves in there okay?"

"Okay."

Charles smiled and noticed that they had quickly arrived. Emma went to go open the door but it was locked.

"Shit..." She muttered.

The two had walked the distance out in the middle of the night, only to have the door locked. Emma paced back and forth creating a whirlwind of dirt and dust.

"There is something out there...I saw it!"

"Babe, chill. We can just walk back and I'll put some ice on my leg. Its okay."

Charles finished his sentence and then his phone buzzed. He fished for the phone in his pocket and finally got it.

Blocked Number: Its Johnny!

Charles: wtf? Who is this?

Charles put his phone back in his pocket. It buzzed again. Again he pulled it out.

Blocked Number: Its Johnny!

Charles looked in the distance and saw a figure standing not to far. He looked back down. Again his phone buzzed and he again pulled it out.

Blocked Number: Its Johnny you bitch!

An Axe came whirling out of no where and sunk into Charles head. Blood spewed onto Emma and she let out a blood curdling scream. His now lifeless body fell to the ground, still with the Axe in his head. Emma looked farther into the distance and saw the killer slip on a white mask. A Michael Myers mask.

"Oh my gosh! No! Please don't!"

The killer started running after her and Emma made her way towards the backside of the exterior. She got to the back and saw nothing.

Swwiiisssshhhhh.

Something moved in front of her so she turned and started to run the original way she ran. She was stopped. It was it. The figure.

"Don't! Stop!"

She turned to run the opposite way but was again stopped when a butcher knife was buried in her back. She couldn't move. All she could do was listen to the heavy breathing the killer was emitting. The knife was ripped out of her back. She let out another scream and attempted to run.

"Help! Haley! Kaleb! Help someone!"

The killer wrapped its arms around her neck and took a jab at her stomach. It ripped it out of her stomach. Then the killer stabbed her in the chest. Emma could barely breathe. Her life was ending from a killer out of her favorite movie. She let a faint moan escape her body before having her throat slit. The killer was exiting the scene leaving the bodies just like they were, admiring the work she had done. She was again glad.

"This is...spectacular!"

The killer had began to start creating her own murders like in those Cult Classics.