Cult Classics 4

Jake MacIntosh
×
"You're late."

My mom. The parent that every kid wishes they didn't have. I love her and all, but she gets controlling; she wants to have her perfect little son.

"Yeah, I know. I was helping Skylar."

She smiles and starts clapping her hand. Kind of like one of those fan girls.

"I like Skylar! Why don't you date her instead of that Jenna girl?"

Yeah, I like Skylar too, but I just can't seem to find a reason to break up with her.

"Mom. I don't know."

"Well, it doesn't matter. Okay Jake pay attention Grandma is about to arrive!"

I moan and slouch down in a nearby couch. A couple of nurses arrive and bring two elders. Then at the end is my grandmother.

"Jake! Go over and hug your Grandma!" My mom says pulling out her phone to take a picture.

I walk over and slouch down next to her. She is mumbling something and then she says 'Jake'.

"Grandma?"

"Watch out. Watch out. Death, a night of death."

"Grandma? What is it?"

She starts stuttering and then she calms down a bit.

"Betrayal. Lake. Night of death."

What is she saying.

"Death! Death! Death!"

The nurses start to take her away and then she starts stuttering more.

"Grandma, what did you mean?"

"Night of death!"

"Grandma! Wait nurses stop!"

The nurses start to take her to her room and they finally turn the corner. We hear her begin screaming again.

"Mom?"

"Thanks Jake! You got her freaked out!"

"Mom! It wasn't even my fault!"

Mom grabs her purse and starts walking out the entrance. Then Trey walks up to me. I don't even want to talk to him, Skylar might have been right.

"Ready Jake?"

"Yeah. Hey can you drop me off at Jenna's?"

"Sure, you wanna have me wait for you outside?"

Silence.

"Sure."

*Skip To Jenna's House*

"I'll be right back."

I step out of the car and begin walking to the door. I knock once.
Twice.
Three times.
I finally reach for the door knob and it's... Open.

"Jenna?"

I walk up to her room and I open the door. He is there. I don't know who, but he is under the covers below her.

"Shit Jake! I didn't see you!"

"Wow Jenna... I knew you were doing it other places, but not at your house."

"I'm sorry!"

"No its okay because we are done."

"Oh screw you then!"

"Looks like that's what you have been doing, just not with me."

I slam the door and start to walk out to Trey's car. Thing is, I am not even mad about that. It means I can finally start trying with Skylar.

*Skip To Jake's House*

"Mom? Are you up in your room?"

"Yeah, come in!"

I walk in and she is in the shower.

"Didn't know you were showering."

I look over to her bed and notice that my parents pillows aren't arranged the normal way..

Green *Blink* Green *Blink* Green *Blink* Green *Blink*

"Not another one.."

I get on the bed and pull away a pillow and..

Red.

I grab the camera and put it in my back pocket and then my mom finally comes out of the shower.

"Hey Jake! Your father and I have some fun news!"

My dad comes walking in and grabs my moms shoulder.

"Yes we do in fact."

"What is it?"

"Well for five days we are going to the lake, and you are allowed to invite your friends. We just purchased another house so feel free."

"Are you serious? Yes! Oh my gosh thank you guys!"

I run up and hug the two. I then run down to my room and decide to piece together this puzzle.

"Betrayal. Lake. Night of death."

Betrayal: Jenna sleeping with the guy.

Lake: The two houses on the lake.

Night of death: What does that mean?

I found another camera.
Jenna.
Skylar.
Trey.
My Parents.

All these cameras are just like how they are in Cult Classics.