04

Yoongi POV

We were about to leave the meeting room, but Bang PD nim stopped us and informed that Y/N will be staying with us in our home for our security.

I kind of sensed it before considering the situation and, when they said she will be our personal bodyguard. I knew this would happen.

Bang Pd promised us that she will not interfere in our privacy, unless it's for our security. I was already exhausted with everything going around and I really want this shit to end. So I told her, " Whatever, I don't care. I just want my soulmates to be safe and I can't see them suffer. So make sure you do your job."

Hearing my words she looked straight into my eyes and said " don't worry sir, I'll protect you and your soulmates, even if it costs my life". I looked into her ocean green orbs and something ignite inside me. It's not like it is the first time I'm hearing this fancy word from a bodyguard,  but her eyes showed determination and emotion which I cannot understand which took me by surprise.  But something in me told me that I could trust her.

#####

I looked at my soulmates, who are getting on their position to practice our new choreo. I know how much all these things have affected them. Their usual happy and goofy self is now missing, their handsome faces now has dark circles that shows our sleepless nights. I know mine is not different too. I just hope this will be over soon. I want to see my mates happy smile back on their face.

"Yoongi hyung, come let's start" hobi called me, which brought me back from my thoughts. " yeah, coming" I stand in my position to start.

The practice has taken all my energy out of me, and I can see it's same with others too. Even Jungkook, the energy bunny is laying on the ground like a dead fish.

"What do you guys think about our new bodyguard?" Question was from our leader. Yes he always want the best for us, and never fail to make sure we are ok with any arrangements. Namjoon looked at us, probably trying to read us, and it's not difficult for him, infact it's not difficult for any of us, a perk of being soulmates. Yes, being soulmates, we can read each other's mind.

"I don't know, but I think she is different, not like the bodyguards we are used to." Jin hyung broke the silence fall upon us after Namjoon's Question. Namjoon nodded at that.

"I think she is different too, and something in me says that we can trust her" when I said this, all eyes were on me. I can't blame them it was the first time I am talking about trusting someone after our first meeting.

"I just want all this to end. I want our peaceful life back, and I can't see my hyungs and maknaes to get hurt. I can't handle this anymore." Jimin said, while trying to control his tears. My sweet soulmate, he is so sensitive and had tried to act brave all the time. Whenever a murder attempt happens, we saw him trying to control himself so we won't worry.
I hugged him to me, and kissed him on the forehead and said, " everything will be alright Jiminah, baby don't worry." By this time all the members gathered around us and we did a group hug, " everything will be fine " We said in unison.

Y/N POV

After packing, I contacted sejin-ssi
And informed him that, I'll be going to Hybe directly to meet Mr. Lee and other bodyguards. I needed to see the picture of that stalker, which they said they have. And I also need those email addresses from which the death threats are coming.

Now I am walking through this huge place, trying to find Mr. Lee. The receptionist told me I can find him on the 8th floor and now I am here to find him. As I moved I saw Mr. Lee  talking to other bodyguards. I made my way towards him and greeted him, "annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee, it's nice to meet you again." He looked at me and giving a nod he told" no need for much formalities miss Y/N, we are going to meet everyday from now on." I nodded understanding what he meant by saying that.