10

Y/N woke up at her usual time of 4:30 a.m., the events of the previous night running through her mind. The revelation that BTS had never searched for their final soulmate because they feared disrupting their existing bond had left her shaken. Yet, their words of consolation had planted a tiny seed of hope in her heart. Maybe, just maybe, her soulmates would accept her when she found them, whoever they might be.

She headed to the bathroom to freshen up. As she stripped off her clothes, she paused in front of the mirror, her eyes drawn to the intricate soulmate tattoo that ran down her spine. The tattoo was a delicate alignment of eight flowers, each different in shape and design, representing the bond she hoped to form one day. However, the tattoo was colorless, a sign that she had not yet bonded with her soulmates. She traced the outline of each flower with her finger, her thoughts lingering on the possibility of these tattoos one day bursting into color, symbolizing a completed bond.

After freshening up, Y/N went to check the CCTV footage outside the house and the street cameras she had hacked on her first day. Satisfied that everything was secure and there were no stalkers present, she decided to start cooking breakfast.

By 6 a.m., she was in the kitchen, preparing a meal for BTS. As she worked, her phone rang. It was Thomas.

"Y/N, I tracked the email addresses. Your suspicion was right," he said.

Anger flared within her, not at Thomas, but at the betrayal. Just then, the BTS members started arriving for breakfast. She quickly masked her anger, putting on a calm facade.

"Good morning," Jin greeted, his voice filled with concern. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you seem upset," Jimin added, eyeing her carefully.

"I'm fine," Y/N replied, forcing a smile. "But we need to have a meeting. Mr. Bang, Mr. Lee, and Sejin should attend. It's important, and it can't wait. It has to be here, not at Hybe."

The members exchanged worried glances. "What's going on?" Namjoon asked, his tone serious.

"I can't discuss it now. We need to have this meeting before your interview, and it's already 6:30. We don't have much time."

"Alright, we'll get them here," Yoongi said, pulling out his phone to make the necessary calls.

As soon as Namjoon and Yoongi informed Sejin, Mr. Bang, and Mr. Lee about the urgency, they sat down for breakfast. The atmosphere was tense, the members' minds lingering on the revelations from the previous night. They were concerned that Y/N was still upset about what she had learned.

Sejin, Mr. Bang, and Mr. Lee arrived at the house as quickly as possible. The urgency in Namjoon and Yoongi's voices had alarmed them. They gathered in the living room, and without any delay, Y/N began to speak.

"Thomas has tracked the email addresses," she started, her tone steady but serious. "And my suspicion was right. An insider is the betrayer, but it's not someone from our close-knit circle."

Mr. Bang frowned. "What do you mean?"

"When I started doubting about an insider being the culprit, I searched every place BTS-related topics are discussed inside the Hybe building, most importantly the meeting room," Y/N explained. "Upon my search, I found that the meeting room was chipped. That's how the culprit knew that BTS is soulmates."

Sejin's eyes widened in shock. "Chipped? Are you sure?"

"Yes. From the first day, it was clear that the person behind this was an expert in computers since the email addresses couldn't be traced by even the police authorities," Y/N continued. "I got the doubt because when I watched the CCTV footage of the stalker, it was clear that he was avoiding the cameras. That level of evasion is only possible if he knew where BTS would be going, which is insider information."