fourteen

I walked inside school with the group next to me, looking up to the small speakers when the sound of the bell sounded a bit different, making us all stop in our place from the song that was playing, looking at Niall with a smile when we heard the same Spanish song of that guy.

"They already turned it into a bell." Sophie said with a tease towards Niall.

"I told you it's a hysterical hit!" Emma said, shaking her head when she saw she was right. "How is someone so alike you can be so popular?" Emma said again sarcastically to Niall, making me laugh at her joke.

Niall nodded his head harshly with a fake smile. "Funny."

I chuckled and opened the door to our literature class, seeing that the teacher is already there, giving us all an harsh look as we stood there, waiting for her to let us come inside.

"Late agin, all of you?" She called coldly, pursing her lips as she gave us all long scary stare.

"Yeah, eh, we're sorry, can we come in?" I called quickly when I saw she still hasn't told us to sit down, trying to make her do it already.

"No." She called harshly, making me give her a confused look from her unexpected answer. "Go to the principal. All the four of you."

"What? Why?" I snapped unintentionally, frowning my eyebrows at her nonsense sentence.

"Why? Ms. berg, I wouldn't recommend you talking back to me if I were you." She said back, making me close my eyes in order to stop them from rolling. "Go. Now."

I sighed and turned around as we all got out of the classroom, walking yet again in the hallway straight to the principal office, which if you ask me, is not justified at all.

I looked at all of them before I turned my head and knocked on the door, waiting for it to be opened by the principal, who I already knew was not a big fan of us.

I took a step back when the door opened, seeing the cold look she gave all of us before she opened the door widely, letting us come inside as she walked to her desk.

I sat on the seat in front of her with everybody else besides me as we stared at her silently. I gave them all a glance for someone to start talking already.

"Eh," I began to call when nobody else did. "Mrs. Fawkes told up to come to you because we were late."

She gave me a very judging look before she began to talk. "Late again to the first class?" She said disappointedly.

"It only happened twice." I called again, a big more harshly when I saw the same dramatic reaction for our lateness.

"Do I have to remind you all of your lasts lates, Ms. Berg?" She called to me when I talked back at her.

I sighed, shaking my head when I knew she was just looking for a reason to punish all of us.

"From now on, until the end of the week, you are all staying after school to clean the classes." She said coldly, not moving an inch in her face as she stared at us.

"What?" Sophie called surprisingly. "It's not like we did something to deserve it, we were only delayed by ten seconds!"

"Ten seconds too late." The principal called again, making me shake my head as I rolled my eyes when my stare landed on the television in her office, frowning my eyebrows when I saw the same Spanish guy that looked like Niall.

I tapped Emma's leg to sign her to look as well, seeing her turning her head to the screen, giving it a small smirk before she turned her head back to the principal.

"Eh, Mrs, Russell." Emma called to her, making the principal turn her head towards us once again with the same judgment stare. "Did you know I'm a distant relative of Julio de Silvia?" Emma called again, letting me finally know his names besides 'Niall's twin'. "The one who is playing Santiago in the 'Breaker Of Hearts'."